Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Report For Camp Wednesday; Announces Fall Camp Schedule

1. Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns Report For Camp Wednesday; Announces Fall Camp Schedule

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football team will officially open the sixth year of the Mark Hudspeth era when it reports for fall camp on Wednesday (Aug. 3) and will begin preparations leading up to its Sept. 3 opener against Boise State at Cajun Field.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Report For Camp Wednesday; Announces Fall Camp Schedule

Anyone know when the 2016 media guide will be available for download?

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Report For Camp Wednesday; Announces Fall Camp Schedule

Doesn't seem to be published yet. Here is the SBC guide.
    https://issuu.com/mcelwain/docs/2016...ll_media_guide

Well, here's to hoping for a better campaign this year.. As long as Hud isn't listening to scott farmer we have a chance. GEAUX CAJUNS

Bicky likes that this years camp will be open to RCAF members. Bicky thinks that watching O and D linemen getting after it one on one in Oklahoma drills is just as exciting as a Saturday night in Cajun field.

Bicky remembers the first day Fenroy put on pads for the Cajuns all the talk was about Deion Wallace. Bicky had seen backs like brister, Joseph, Johnson, cotton, prior, Wallace.... but none got from the running back position to the line backer level as quick as Fenroy. I called my brothers that day and said remember the name Fenroy. The rest is as they say history.

I still feel Deion could have been special if he was not setback with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Bicky likes that this years camp will be open to RCAF members. Bicky thinks that watching O and D linemen getting after it one on one in Oklahoma drills is just as exciting as a Saturday night in Cajun field.

Bicky remembers the first day Fenroy put on pads for the Cajuns all the talk was about Deion Wallace. Bicky had seen backs like brister, Joseph, Johnson, cotton, prior, Wallace.... but none got from the running back position to the line backer level as quick as Fenroy. I called my brothers that day and said remember the name Fenroy. The rest is as they say history.
    Is every practice open to RCAF or certain ones I'd like to catch a few

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post

I told a friend after the Texas game that there was 2 good things I saw. The freshman tandem of Fenroy and Desormeaux. They sure didn't disappoint.

Deion was a heck of an athlete, just not as durable as Fenroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Is every practice open to RCAF or certain ones I'd like to catch a few
    According to the article camp is open. I'd assume all. But that can certainly change.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I told a friend after the Texas game that there was 2 good things I saw. The freshman tandem of Fenroy and Desormeaux. They sure didn't disappoint.

Deion was a heck of an athlete, just not as durable as Fenroy.
    Fenroy was a freshmen and sophomore during Jerry Babb's Jr. and Sr. Years. If memory serves me right des came in on the road at ark state for an injured babb his sophomore year and that was the real first look at the 2 together. Bicky watched that game at petes.

Thread Information