Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jeb is on to something

Farmer is going to be busy doing other things in the coming months None of them are Atheltic related and all of them are potentially bad for him, good for the anti-Farmer faction.
    Now you're going to have to tell us what you are talking about.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    It will be public news very soon my friend

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    things like trying to find his sssss using both hands. Simple stuff.

Z

4. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

Congratulations Jessica, Tom and Christy.

Work hard, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    things like trying to find his sssss using both hands. Simple stuff.

Z
    "If my sssss comes looking for my hands, I'll consider it."

😆😂😆😂😆😂

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It will be public news very soon my friend
    Does it include an orange jump suit?

8. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

I don't necessarily agree, but it's just another example of inbreeding our departments.

I'd rather have her groom elsewhere, be successful there and then maybe come back. Too nany saplings being promotted from an unsuccessful tree.

Unlike Boomer I'm inclined to watch and judge her on her new position without lauding the promotion.

9. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I don't necessarily agree, but it's just another example of inbreeding our departments.

I'd rather have her groom elsewhere, be successful there and then maybe come back. Too nany saplings being promotted from an unsuccessful tree.

Unlike Boomer I'm inclined to watch and judge her on her new position without lauding the promotion.
    ---Unsuccessful??? What in the hell are you talking about? The academic success of our athletes has been phenomenal--Leaders in the conference with the highest GPA, great graduation rates, etc.---- AND AGAIN read my post and the reference to the Peter Principal!!!

10. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

The tree is unsuccessful. Scott is the tree, she's the sapling.

You need to quit with Peter principle nonsense. This isn't a Peter principle situation. It's yet another inbred promotion. Not always bad. Trump kids doing great,but the tree is very successful.

Apples don't fall far from the tree Boomer. We've got an unhealthy tree. Our AD is a clown.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

The tree is unsuccessful. Scott is the tree, she's the sapling.

You need to quit with Peter principle nonsense. This isn't a Peter principle situation. It's yet another inbred promotion. Not always bad. Trump kids doing great,but the tree is very successful.

Apples don't fall far from the tree Boomer. We've got an unhealthy tree. Our AD is a clown.
    -----ah but my friend you have been proven wrong with her success---now we will see how much the Peter Principle comes into play (go back and read the book as her promotion is classic in the definition of the first phase of the projection) We shall see how she does in the new position and then you can pass judgement---Have a nice un-hateful week end and if need be transfer some of it to Hilary!!! We are getting a beautiful stadium, along with other great facilities, that are envied by others, and the new Tigue will featured on the field players with excellent academic credentials!!!

12. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

No, her sucess in a different job isn't in question. Nothing to do with Peter principle.

Also I'd advise you that her current job performance is open. She'd part of a failed business model just like Savoie. Inbreeding brings no new insight, no I innovation just more how we do it here. We're failing here. You seem to believe we're winning even when FCS program after FCS program passes us up.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

No, her sucess in a different job isn't in question. Nothing to do with Peter principle.

Also I'd advise you that her current job performance is open. She'd part of a failed business model just like Savoie. Inbreeding brings no new insight, no I innovation just more how we do it here. We're failing here. You seem to believe we're winning even when FCS program after FCS program passes us up.
    ---The Peter Principle deals with employees rising, based upon quality performance, to levels where they will eventually be incompetent at their job----She has proven to be outstanding in her role as judged by the academic qualities of the UL Athletics Department---hence the promotion and now her evaluation begins in her new role-----regardless of whether SF deserves any of the accolades or not, this part of Ragin Cajun Athletics is super!!!

14. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

Boomer she isn't Peter Principle. She is part of an inbred system. Again I am not assuming she has peaked, or is unqualified, but yes she lacks the broader background for the position she is being promoted to. IMO she would have done well to be plucked by LSU, TooLAME, UH, or any number of schools and see how things are done there.

You never get it because you think everything we do is great, and yet we consistently fall farther and farther behind.

15. Default Re: Louisiana Announces Staff Promotions

Boomer is close

We instituted the "no peter" principle at this school

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information