Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ex-UL starter Nixon staying at quarterback for now

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Ex-UL starter Nixon staying at quarterback for now

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    The QB position has been mishandled on the field and under recruited for incoming talent. Jordan has not proven anything, and I'm not saying he can't, but it's a wait and see situation at QB. I'm hoping with the changes made in the staff on offense, this will improve. It has to, or we are not going to win many games.
    You're right. This year, with AJ and JD, we've got two QBs that fit Hud to a tee. Let the competition ferret out who should start. But if our coaching doesn't use the talent well. we'll have fans like we did last year. misassigning play failure to the skill athletes. when most of it was on the coaches. Everything is a mystery to me this year. Success requires every aspect to do well. I know 2 out of 12 that will definitely do well. The other 10 I can only hope will do well. They're a mystery at this point. Coaching being the most mysterious of all.

2. Default Re: Ex-UL starter Nixon staying at quarterback for now

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I did twice and you still don't any sense.revenge doesn't have anything to do with anything about what I'm talking about.
    --Read my post and BTW check your post---think something is missing!!!---I listed 3 components of what would go into a coach's choice of whom to play and mentioned the variables involved----all 3 have a reason but all are hypothetical in the discussion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    --Read my post and BTW check your post---think something is missing!!!---I listed 3 components of what would go into a coach's choice of whom to play and mentioned the variables involved

all 3 have a reason but all are hypothetical in the discussion!!!

I'm not reading your hypothetical post.in the past 3 years we have had at 10 opportunities to truly let a younger QB's develope.we took the opportunity once.last year with Troy. This is real instances I'm speaking of.not hypothetical. Then our head coach cites inexperience as an issue.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information