Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Massey rankings

1. Default Massey rankings

Pre season has 3 teams from the Belt and 3 from the CUSA in the top 65---in the over 100s Belt has 6 and CUSA 8--0--Pretty even rankings but who would have thought Ga S and Appy to be our top 2???

Default Re: Massey rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Pre season has 3 teams from the Belt and 3 from the CUSA in the top 65---in the over 100s Belt has 6 and CUSA 8--0--Pretty even rankings but who would have thought Ga S and Appy to be our top 2???
    Anyone who was paying attention last season?

3. Default Re: Massey rankings

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    ----Ah VOB----Who would have thought when they entered the conference---All the damning remarks about the 2, and I was in that number, sure didn't turn out with their being easy wins!!!

4. Default Re: Massey rankings

Nobody who knew NCAA football thought they would be easy.

5. Default Re: Massey rankings

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    True! Or anyone who paid attention ever

6. Default Re: Massey rankings

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    True! Or anyone who paid attention ever
    ---Too bad we can't call up back posts about allowing such lowly teams in the conference---no way I thought that they would be the top 2 teams in our conference or ahead of all the teams that left except for WKU which is also a surprise to me.

7. Default Re: Massey rankings

Boomer it was never about the two schools. It's about us being with FCS schools again and again. Quit your screwed up memory.

8. Default Re: Massey rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Boomer it was never about the two schools. It's about us being with FCS schools again and again. Quit your screwed up memory.
    ---And AGAIN its about the fact s of where they were and where they are now!!! Be nice dude its Sunday! Oh and WKU sure is doing well also----just some facts!!!

9. Default Re: Massey rankings

You are the only person who was trolling. I never said anything bad about either school. The FACTS are many UL fans are not happy to be associated with FCS move ups instead of most schools in CUSA and AAC.

10. Default Re: Massey rankings

---Too bad we can't call up back posts about allowing such lowly teams in the conference---no way I thought that they would be the top 2 teams in our conference or ahead of all the teams that left except for WKU which is also a surprise to me.
    Then you dont understand the slogan, "together we rise!!!!" LOL

11. Default Re: Massey rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You are the only person who was trolling. I never said anything bad about either school. The FACTS are many UL fans are not happy to be associated with FCS move ups instead of most schools in CUSA and AAC.
    ----and they thought that these schools were going to be ranked higher then G South and Appy---ergo---SURPRISE!!!! lol

12. Default Re: Massey rankings

----and they thought that these schools were going to be ranked higher then G South and Appy---ergo---SURPRISE!!!! lol
    Boomer, we are not only stuck in this sh-it conference our idiot leaders embrace it. There never will be a day that I will giggle and smile about being in the SBC, much less fourth in the SBC behind FCS move ups. As for the conference overall, Georgia State, USA, TxSt, Troy, ULMost, CC,not even talking about the soon to be gone NMSU, and Idaho, is pretty much how I rate a conference. How good are the weaklings?

Not a laughing matter, not a time to offer t-jo olive branches. Giggle while we watch the Tigue mired i intrigue. No, Boomer, I'm not smoking a peace pipe with your blow buddies t-jo, and FarmerBROWN.

13. Default Re: Massey rankings

if some of the ones who left had stayed, that coupled with the new additions, would it truly be so bad a conference? I believe if teams (err schools) worked together they could have built something, rather than some having bailed. on field and in classroom accomplishments should be weighed higher than market and budget. as much as some may be tired and distruPleasel of the SEC narrative, I do give them credit that they stick together.(unfortunately they go too far and stick together at all cost). all that is needed is a level playing field, transparent processes and consistent application of the rules

14. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Massey rankings

If, if, if, coulda, woulda, shoulda. We are what we are. Regardless of who left or stayed we should always be positioning and working to be in a better conference. That is the only thing that makes sense in a power consolidating NCAA structure.

When your leaders actively work against the best interest of the teams, coaches, and supporters you have to wonder what is their motivation? Perhaps personal gain?

Personal gain= protecting big donors from possible others, I.E. big fish small pond. protecting media contracts instead of actively brand distribution. protecting your pension as president. protecting your bling job as an inept AD.

15. Default Re: Massey rankings

but if the conference becomes better, we then are in a better conference. it is hard to build the success with one foot out of the door. I don't think any conference should ever admit defeat and not try to improve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information