Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2016

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Gets Record-Setting Performance In 10-0 Win Over Alcorn State

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team set four single-match school-records and tied a school record for goals scored in defeating Alcorn State, 10-0, in the home-opener on Sunday at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility.

Default Re: Louisiana Gets Record-Setting Performance In 10-0 Win Over Alcorn State

Wow, cool kits!

3. Default Re: Louisiana Gets Record-Setting Performance In 10-0 Win Over Alcorn State

That's a damn azz whipping in soccer

Default Re: Louisiana Gets Record-Setting Performance In 10-0 Win Over Alcorn State

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That's a damn azz whipping in soccer
    3-0 is an azz whipping. 10-0 is manslaughter. Admittedly, I don't know much about college soccer. Is Alcorn D1? I promised my favorite Corner Bar girl I'd go to one of matches but she graduated and moved back to Cali.

wow, jeaux, ya snooze ya lose

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    wow, jeaux, ya snooze ya lose
    No loss. Most of the CB girls wore shorts so I have sweet sweet memories of toned futbol legs running back and forth in my mind.

I really didnt think all the posts about farmer at "corner bar" were real, lol. I dont remember this place from my time at usl, haha

8. Ragin' Cajuns LA Ready For Busy Soccer Weekend On The Pitch

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team travels to face Nicholls State on Friday (Aug. 26) in a 4 p.m. match before returning home to face Southern Miss on Sunday (Aug. 28) in a 1 p.m. match at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility._

9. Ragin' Cajuns UL Falls To Nicholls State On The Road

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team raced out to an early 1-0 lead, but were unable to hang on falling to Nicholls State, 3-1, on Friday at the Nicholls Soccer Complex.

Default Re: UL Falls To Nicholls State On The Road

Lordgetting thumped by Nicholls in soccer is not a good thing.

Teurlings Catholic graduate Hannah Savoie with 2 assist for Nicholls.

12. Default Re: UL Falls To Nicholls State On The Road

I thought/hoped Soccer had "finally" turned the corner with the 10-0 win earlier.

No, this isn't good at all.

14. Default Re: UL Falls To Nicholls State On The Road

Never believed it had turned the corner. We have plenty of history with this coach. In the prior eleven years nothing special.

It's a great gig at UL, you can flounder around without employment fears, and if sucessful move on to a bigger gig.

But why worry about it, FarmerBROWN is comfortable with his soccer program. Let's renew his contract so he can sell recruits on stability of the program.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Never believed it had turned the corner. We have plenty of history with this coach. In the prior eleven years nothing special.

It's a great gig at UL, you can flounder around without employment fears, and if sucessful move on to a bigger gig.

But why worry about it, FarmerBROWN is comfortable with his soccer program. Let's renew his contract so he can sell recruits on stability of the program.
    That sounds fair.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information