Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2016

Default Re: UL Falls To Nicholls State On The Road

They haven't beaten Nichols since Hannah arrived at Nichols. It is my understanding that she committed to UL but the offer was pulled by the Coach.

Wieland hasn't done anything special in his tenure here. On a thirty person roster we have five European players and numerous West Coast players. Our recruiting net is being cast far and wide which is fairly common in women's soccer. Only two players from Louisiana. Not that Louisiana is a hotbed of soccer but I think we could do better than that.

There are a number of club and high school coaches in the state I've been more impressed with than Wieland.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I thought/hoped Soccer had "finally" turned the corner with the 10-0 win earlier.
    Would have gotten a better match from a very good U-18 travel team from Texas than a SWAC team. I'm well aware of our state's rep nationally in youth soccer and that is a large hurdle. This is an example of Title IX at it's worst.comfortably complying.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    They haven't beaten Nichols since Hannah arrived at Nichols. It is my understanding that she committed to UL but the offer was pulled by the Coach.
    True story.

Nicholls actually has two starters from Teurlings CatholicHannah Savoie & Bethany Hollier. Awesome players & excellent students !! Both are Seniors this year.

5. Ragin' Cajuns USM Gets Past Cajuns, 2-1

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team played a back-and-forth game against Southern Miss and fell 2-1 on Sunday at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility.

6. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Ready For Busy Soccer Weekend At Home

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team returns to action this weekend when it hosts Lamar and Southeastern Louisiana.

7. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Defeats Lamar, 4-1

Whitney Taggart broke a 1-1 tie in the 54th minute with a header and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team erupted for three goals in the second half to defeat Lamar, 4-1, on Friday at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility.

Default Re: Louisiana Defeats Lamar, 4-1

Did the victory bell ring?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

ring that fggn bell!!! Ill bet Farmer forgot.

Z

Ill take it! It is the most popular sport in the world after all, maybe world is on to something.

11. Ragin' Cajuns Second-Half Surge Carries Louisiana Past SLU, 3-1

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team used two late goals to snap a 1-1 tie and defeat Southeastern Louisiana, 3-1, on Sunday evening at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility.

Default Re: Second-Half Surge Carries Louisiana Past SLU, 3-1

Did anyone hear the bell ring?

13. Default Re: Second-Half Surge Carries Louisiana Past SLU, 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Did anyone hear the bell ring?
    Bump.

You know they will get it right in the beginning . right?

14. Ragin' Cajuns LA Set To Face McNeese State, Mississippi State In Soccer Action

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team enters the weekend with two challenging non-conference opponents on the schedule beginning with an in-state battle against McNeese State at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility.

15. Ragin' Cajuns Newman's Goal Helps Cajuns Edge McNeese State, 2-1

Natalie Newman scored a goal in the 86th minute to give the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns a 2-1 win over McNeese State on Friday evening at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information