Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EIGHT FOR OMAHA 2017

Default EIGHT FOR OMAHA 2017

Looks like we are tagged in this

2. Default Re: EIGHT FOR OMAHA

how many did he have right this year? hopefully, more than the actual committee

Default Re: EIGHT FOR OMAHA

Can you post the story for those poor folks like me that don't have a subscription?

Louisiana-Lafayette

The Ragin’ Cajuns were expected to do big things in 2016, and though they finished the year with a regional host and in the Lafayette Regional title game, coach Tony Robichaux felt like this team had some unfinished business. Well, they will head into the 2017 season with a full head of steam and with a team more than capable of getting to Omaha with a chance at the program’s first national title. The Cajuns will be loaded on the mound with the return of outstanding sophomore pitchers Nick Lee and Hogan Harris, while Dylan Moore, one of the nation’s elite relievers, returns to the back-end of the bullpen to give the Cajuns a true stopper. Wyatt Marks and Evan Guillory are other key arms back in the mix, while offensively, replacing Stefan Trosclair, Nick Thurman and Kyle Clement will be difficult, but the Cajuns return enough at the plate in Brenn Conrad, Alex Pinero, Joe Robbins and others. The pitching is there to do some big things, but how this offense develops between now and next spring is key.

Quote Originally Posted by TjCajun View Post
    Louisiana-Lafayette

The Ragin’ Cajuns were expected to do big things in 2016, and though they finished the year with a regional host and in the Lafayette Regional title game, coach Tony Robichaux felt like this team had some unfinished business. Well, they will head into the 2017 season with a full head of steam and with a team more than capable of getting to Omaha with a chance at the program’s first national title. The Cajuns will be loaded on the mound with the return of outstanding sophomore pitchers Nick Lee and Hogan Harris, while Dylan Moore, one of the nation’s elite relievers, returns to the back-end of the bullpen to give the Cajuns a true stopper. Wyatt Marks and Evan Guillory are other key arms back in the mix, while offensively, replacing Stefan Trosclair, Nick Thurman and Kyle Clement will be difficult, but the Cajuns return enough at the plate in Brenn Conrad, Alex Pinero, Joe Robbins and others. The pitching is there to do some big things, but how this offense develops between now and next spring is key.
    I read it this morning and just now after you posted it. I'm still puzzled that there is no mention of Leger. It has to be an oversight in his quick preview.

Quote Originally Posted by TjCajun View Post
    Louisiana-Lafayette

Good info.thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I read it this morning and just now after you posted it. I'm still puzzled that there is no mention of Leger. It has to be an oversight in his quick preview.
    So many weekend arms. So little column space.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Should be a lock, even playing all your home games at Fabacher.

Should be a lock, even playing all your home games at Fabacher.
    Being baseball is a sport of superstitious luck, if we start out the season kicking ___ at Fabacher, we better just keep playing the season there, even if the Tigue becomes ready, in order to not screw with the mojo.

Remember two years ago. Drinking the Miller Fortune rallied us from the Regional losers bracket to a tournament win. We then won Game 1 vs. Ole Miss with the Fortune. I, unfortunately, became selfish wanting better beer for the next game. We in turn lost Game 2, and the mojo was lost for Game 3.

Not a day goes buy that I don't question the "what if".

If we start winning at Fabacher, we must stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Remember two years ago. Drinking the Miller Fortune rallied us from the Regional losers bracket to a tournament win. We then won Game 1 vs. Ole Miss with the Fortune. I, unfortunately, became selfish wanting better beer for the next game. We in turn lost Game 2, and the mojo was lost for Game 3.

Not a day goes buy that I don't question the "what if".

If we start winning at Fabacher, we must stay.
    Will they serve Fabacher at Fabacher? That's a question that must be addressed.

What's the capacity at Fabacher?

I think they offer a 20 oz but the regular is 16 oz.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    What's the capacity at Fabacher?
    1500 I believe

Uh ohhhhhhh.

The capacity will be an epic thread on RP. 100+ pages.

There's gonna be a lot of hype around next year's team. If we can hit at all, look out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information