Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EIGHT FOR OMAHA 2017

Default Re: EIGHT FOR OMAHA

Can we host a regional there? Kidding, but kinda serious too.

2. Default Re: EIGHT FOR OMAHA

Will that not be the shame. CWS bound but can't hoast a regional. I'm seeing it now SF dragging his bullet point to yet again brag about the stadium we're fixing to start. Viewers will be checking to see if it's a rerun.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Will that not be the shame. CWS bound but can't hoast a regional. I'm seeing it now SF dragging his bullet point to yet again brag about the stadium we're fixing to start. Viewers will be checking to see if it's a rerun.
    Sigh. I want to argue against this so muchbut I can't.this has USL written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Can we host a regional there? Kidding, but kinda serious too.
    We are going to have to take the Coastal Carolina Road to Omaha. I would gladly take that road if it leads to the same final destination.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    We are going to have to take the Coastal Carolina Road to Omaha. I would gladly take that road if it leads to the same final destination.
    Yes that's one scenario. I'd just as soon do it as a national seed. More fun hoasting.

6. Default Re: EIGHT FOR OMAHA

Have the Cajuns every had a better pitching situation than what looks to be the case going into '17? With just better than average hitting, will be CWS quality team.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiCajun32 View Post
    Have the Cajuns every had a better pitching situation than what looks to be the case going into '17? With just better than average hitting, will be CWS quality team.
    Will also help if we have a stadium to play in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information