Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . LastLast

Thread: Announcement from Administration about the Tigue

Default Re: Announcement from Administration about the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Big demolition starts in two weeks.
    When does farmer resign?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    If you were refering to me.let's get something straight right now. If what has been said on here is true about Farmer screwing the pooch on the Tigue, then Farmer and anyone who had a hand in it should either resign or terminated. UL is at a critical point and BS has to stop.

So.take that farmer's boys thing and shove it.

Just because I have a differing opinion than you doesn't mean I am anyone's boy.just means I have a different view. But, if someone has a different opinion you take as your mission to attack them for their views.

Remember.money talks and the vast majority of Cajun's fans, including you and I, don't much more than the faintest of a whisper in our pockets. Get used to itit will only get worse!!
    I have attacked no one on this board.

We are not the same; don't speak for me.

3. Default Re: Announcement from Administration about the Tigue

Here's the story. 'There's a firestorm brewing on the preimmenent UL fan board about financing the baseball stadium project, UL has ignored offers to state the facts as they see them'. That's your story that can and should be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    In my original post, I stated that Farmer and Dr. Savioe need to be held accountable, to the extent they had control over what they screwed up, for what they screwed up. And.hell yeah fight for something better for the University from the admin, but the state of Louisiana is ____ed. Right or wrong, I think you would agree; there are things going on behind the scenes that nobody on this board is privy to.

My point of the original post was to bring to light the stark contrast between Houston and Louisiana. I had know idea Houstoncajun was posting things about UH, but.just goes to show you that Houston (the city) has their act together. Louisiana, on the other hand, has an extremely distinguished record of the opposite. It will only get worse with JBE in office. The public school system in Lafayette will continue to degrade, therefore further degrading the majority of the workforce in Lafayette. Lousiana, therefore UL and Lafayette, is in a death spiral. It will be 10-20 years if ever before a recovery happens. Good luck growing UL and Lafayette.

So if wanting to do what is best for your family is quittingthen meet me at Fogo de Choa on Westhiemer cause I am on the first thing smoking westward!!
    That's pretty much where I'm at Bigbuf. It beats the heck out of complaining about something that is not going to change in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Here's the story. 'There's a firestorm brewing on the preimmenent UL fan board about financing the baseball stadium project, UL has ignored offers to state the facts as they see them'. That's your story that can and should be reported.
    They are not going to write a story about this board based off rumors (even if the rumors are true on this board).if they have a trusted source that would be different.

They could write something, however, about the fact that the stadium construction has not been started and still no word from the university. That is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    When does farmer resign?
    When a chicken grows teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    They are not going to write a story based off rumors (even if the rumors are true on this board).

They could write something, however, about the fact that the stadium construction has not been started and still no word from the university. That is about it.
    And watch how fast they would release something but knowing how this admin works. Whoever would report that would have their media pass "misplaced". Oh sorry Travis we misplaced yours somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    When a chicken grows teeth.

Start date June 16
    No demolition has begun
    We have attempted to contact Scott farmer and were told his is on vacation. We have attempted to contact Dr Savoie and were told.

We have contacted Lemoine and they said .

We will update

10. Default Re: Announcement from Administration about the Tigue

I see stories every day about rumors and their denial or confirmation. You tie the rumor to the virtual stoppage of work at a 17 million dollar economic driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

-"most of us"

I use your quote and ask if you are pulling your funding?

Boomer, my life was turned upside down late last summer. I'm not interested in leading some crusade calling for supporters to cut their donations to the athletic department, I'm simply stating my line of demarcation. I'm tired of investing into an athletic program that is led by people that continuously say give me your donation and I will tell you what you need to know later. I'm tired of supporting a program that competes on a national level in two sports Baseball and Softball, but is a mid-level SBC program in every other sport. I'm tired of reading about the great fans, food and culture we have in Lafayette. Ethnic pride is one thing, accomplishments are another. I'm tired of an administration that has kept money in it's back pocket awaiting that economic storm to come and now has a built in excuse to do nothing. And I'm tired of an athletic director that couldn't find his way out of the SBC even if the map was drawn in crayon.

My answer to you is simple, there are a number of things I want to see done in the Alden report. Short of those things being accomplished and the separation of RCAF, I will simply support coaches directly when I can with my funds. Our destiny was predetermined by our lack of vision in our administration.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    That's pretty much where I'm at Bigbuf. It beats the heck out of complaining about something that is not going to change in my lifetime.
    No doubt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    LMAO .

14. Default Re: Announcement from Administration about the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Boomer, my life was turned upside down late last summer. I'm not interested in leading some crusade calling for supporters to cut their donations to the athletic department, I'm simply stating my line of demarcation. I'm tired of investing into an athletic program that is led by people that continuously say give me your donation and I will tell you what you need to know later. I'm tired of supporting a program that competes on a national level in two sports Baseball and Softball, but is a mid-level SBC program in every other sport. I'm tired of reading about the great fans, food and culture we have in Lafayette. Ethnic pride is one thing, accomplishments are another. I'm tired of an administration that has kept money in it's back pocket awaiting that economic storm to come and now has a built in excuse to do nothing. And I'm tired of an athletic director that couldn't find his way out of the SBC even if the map was drawn in crayon.

My answer to you is simple, there are a number of things I want to see done in the Alden report. Short of those things being accomplished and the separation of RCAF, I will simply support coaches directly when I can with my funds. Our destiny was predetermined by our lack of vision in our administration.
    ---Understood!!!

15. Default Re: Announcement from Administration about the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Something should have been said by now. Can't report rumors? No problem. Report the facts. KATC, KLFY, the advertiser and the advocate should have reported something by now. I can't believe how badly this situation has been handled.
    Luke Johnson said on the radio he had made "repeated requests for comment" and they had not yielded a return reply.

Now if the overall media makes the 'go away silence' the story, then they would be on the same page as the Rage Page.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . LastLast

Thread Information