Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread: TIGUE UPDATE?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    So not trying to be a jerk but

"didn't indicate they knew anything about the funding being jacked up. That doesn't mean it isn't"

That is the problem I am having scanning this whole RP outpouring. No one has indicated a problem with funding BUT that does not mean there isn't?????

Are we just in the offseason doldrums and looking for a cat to chase or has there been a report of a problem????
    Yes, there's been posting by other forum members of some funding issues. You would have thought they were pulling other member's wisdom teeth out in doing so. The person I talked to didn't know anything about the funding situation (one way or the other). I added that to my post so that my post didn't come off as verifying or denying a funding concern.

What people post doesn't bother me as bad as it does others. I hope we resolve any and all issues and get the new Tigue done right. and sooner than later. I'm not worked up over the battle about who is right or wrong about the funding. I'm actually kind of disappointed that people cannot post what they've heard without getting flamed.

Deep Throat I presume?
    What do you want people to say? This person told me, he does blank for a living and his name is blank ? Then they go directly to that person and confront them? You think I'll ever be told something in confidence again? When people say you didn't get this from me, it means don't go telling people you heard this from me. If I didn't trust the info I was getting I wouldn't share it. Nobody wishes this was false info more than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Yes, there's been posting by other forum members of some funding issues. You would have thought they were pulling other member's wisdom teeth out in doing so. The person I talked to didn't know anything about the funding situation (one way or the other). I added that to my post so that my post didn't come off as verifying or denying a funding concern.

What people post doesn't bother me as bad as it does others. I hope we resolve any and all issues and get the new Tigue done right. and sooner than later. I'm not worked up over the battle about who is right or wrong about the funding. I'm actually kind of disappointed that people cannot post what they've heard without getting flamed.
    Hope the darn thing gets built, hate to miss out on a good reseating thread!

4. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

That is the problem I am having scanning this whole RP outpouring. No one has indicated a problem with funding BUT that does not mean there isn't?????

Are we just in the offseason doldrums and looking for a cat to chase or has there been a report of a problem????
    Yes the no sports season is volatile. it seems.

Two posters at different times posted specifics. One was stating, one was asking.

I deleted both as fast as I could, for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Farmered
    Lol.I absolutely love this one!

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Yeah coming from a guy who doesn't even use his real name in everyday life. Ain't that some ___

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Yes the no sports season is volatile. it seems.

Two posters at different times posted specifics. One was stating, one was asking.

I deleted both as fast as I could, for various reasons.
    thanks Tthat is all I was asking

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    Hope the darn thing gets built, hate to miss out on a good reseating thread!
    I hope it gets built and no corners get cut due to "issues." Weren't they already cutting some corners?

I just need to win the lottery tomorrow and we'll be good. Scott Farmer won't, but #CajunNation will.

9. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Sounds like he talked to MAT
    And the more you post, the more you sound like Farmers boyfriend.

The people I talk to know whats going on. Keep getting your info from La La land dope.

10. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

This sounds credible. I have read through all the doomsday threads Can someone point me to a credible source that says some of the funding has been pulled? Ive seen nothing but innuendo and attacks on the administration but cannot find where someone credible said $xxx was being pulled. Simple question
    Now, why would anyone come out and name a specific donor? This information was not even supposed to get out. Further more, why would you want those donors outed? You think people are making this stuff up for fun? Look at what the Lemoine folks said. Reason for no NTP: Finances. Look at the handles posting information. If you don't want to count me as a "credible source", there are countless others stepping up and leaking information.

11. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Now, why would anyone come out and name a specific donor? This information was not even supposed to get out. Further more, why would you want those donors outed? You think people are making this stuff up for fun? Look at what the Lemoine folks said. Reason for no NTP: Finances. Look at the handles posting information. If you don't want to count me as a "credible source", there are countless others stepping up and leaking information.
    -----Just wonder why no board members come and post on here----Seems to me that they would want to be extremely interested in what the RP members are thinking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

-Just wonder why no board members come and post on here

Seems to me that they would want to be extremely interested in what the RP members are thinking!!!

They know exactly what we are thinking Boomer. But what difference will it make anyway. They have no power at all.

13. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----Just wonder why no board members come and post on here----Seems to me that they would want to be extremely interested in what the RP members are thinking!!!
    I know for a FACT at least 2 board members read this board regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    They know exactly what we are thinking Boomer. But what difference will it make anyway. They have no power at all.
    What I don't get is 15 or however many members are letting 2 people hold RCAF back?! Either take a united stand, or keep that seat warm at the table.

That's their 2 options.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I know for a FACT at least 2 board members read this board regularly.
    Just curious, but do you know if those 2 members have been as passionate as you when in meetings with Farmer?p

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread Information