Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: TIGUE UPDATE?

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Sounds like he talked to the contractor

Why are we paying to get our concourses chopped up? We could have gotten tech and monroe fans to do that for free.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Is this info from Lemoine? Someone on-site, or another connection?
    Yes to all the above

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Sounds like he talked to MAT
    Feel free to ignore me

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    Update:

The contract is signedStill no NTP "notice to proceed".

They will continue to do the "minor - necessities" while on location but there IS NO TIMETABLE on the NTP / Demo / Construction.

Right now they will tear up the plants and trees, Lourdes park, and parking lot. They will complete the re-routing of electrical wiring and THAT'S IT GUYS. They have nothing else planned. There are interviews going on for sub-contractors right now, but that's just "procedural".

IMO, this gets dragged out longer than Lamson's reno.

THIS ISN'T GOOD
    What I heard over the weekend (and although I will not reveal my source. they are directly connected). is that engineering is actually not complete. And Lemoine. as most contractors have a habit of doing. has already announced that the cost is above the original budget. Everyone is busting it to get the cost issues resolved before diving in head first. I do not know, and neither did this individual, if there's a problem with funding with respect to the original planned project.

6. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

1:03 pm

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by tetragrammaton View Post
    I'll be skeptical until a live oak gets cut down.

Quote Originally Posted by tetragrammaton View Post
    Concrete for the electrical banks

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105 View Post
    I'll be skeptical until a live oak gets cut down.
    And when they are those threads will make these threads seem like a garden party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    El jefe esta Scott Farmer. El no tiene pantolones de nino grande.
    The little wigs from Martin Hall are reading RP. You wanna be that little college with the little budget and the little facilities? Put your little boy pants on and step it up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    already announced that the cost is above the original budget. Everyone is busting it to get the cost issues resolved before diving in head first. I do not know, and neither did this individual, if there's a problem with funding with respect to the original planned project.
    You let your buddy know that if they fire farmer Ragin Pagin will pay for the overrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    What I heard over the weekend (and although I will not reveal my source. they are directly connected). is that engineering is actually not complete. And Lemoine. as most contractors have a habit of doing. has already announced that the cost is above the original budget. Everyone is busting it to get the cost issues resolved before diving in head first. I do not know, and neither did this individual, if there's a problem with funding with respect to the original planned project.
    This sounds credible. I have read through all the doomsday threads Can someone point me to a credible source that says some of the funding has been pulled? Ive seen nothing but innuendo and attacks on the administration but cannot find where someone credible said $xxx was being pulled. Simple question

I always said that if the finish project looks like the billboard they had at the Tigue showing interior and exterior, I will be completely surprised.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    This sounds credible. I have read through all the doomsday threads Can someone point me to a credible source that says some of the funding has been pulled? Ive seen nothing but innuendo and attacks on the administration but cannot find where someone credible said $xxx was being pulled. Simple question
    Perhaps a FOI about the sources of funding. Pretty sure the funding shouldn't be mostly from UL funds.

I'd be okay with that, but that's not how it was sold.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    I'm not saying there is or isn't a problem with funding (I personally do not know). The person I talked to over the weekend knows exactly what I stated. but didn't indicate they knew anything about the funding being jacked up. That doesn't mean it isn't.

I believe some things will come to light in a short time.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information