Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: TIGUE UPDATE?

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Probably not DuggieI'm not sure we have one testicle among our big hitters when it comes to this stuff.I am very very down on everyone right now.

Any chance this gets resolved by a simple previously promised separation? Then donor follows through and everybody's happy?

3. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Any chance this gets resolved by a simple previously promised separation? Then donor follows through and everybody's happy?
    Yesterday, I was wondering this very thing. It would turn everyone into a truth teller.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This information was not suppposed to get out. .

there are countless others stepping up and leaking information.
    Therein lies the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And the more you post, the more you sound like Farmers boyfriend.

The people I talk to know whats going on. Keep getting your info from La La land dope.
    You and your name calling. lol You must have been beat up as a kid.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Why is what this forum "speculates" is going on with the Tigue. such a huge deal? Why are people so offended at what someone says they "heard" from a "source"? I don't get it.

People routinely get on this forum and tell the forum that the forum doesn't matter to anyone at UL. They go further by saying the forum members themselves don't matter. And then they add that the forum doesn't represent the opinions and views of the "fans".

If the above is true. why are people getting so upset with what is being said is going on with the Tigue? In all reality, we will see what goes on with the Tigue. And the truth will very likely surface. But why is the speculation on this insignificant forum creating such consternation?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Why is what this forum "speculates" is going on with the Tigue. such a huge deal? Why are people so offended at what someone says they "heard" from a "source"? I don't get it.
    To be fair it was more than just this Tigue thread. Several old threads were being bumped, and several cryptic threads were being started. It pretty much took over the site for days. There was a lot of folks having no clue what was going on and just wanted to chat lightly about sports. Not saying what M.A.T and C4L were doing by bringing all this to light was wrong, because it's not.but when they ask questions or wanted more info, they were called Farmer supporters and lovers. In my opinion that's not a good way to debate or discuss this.this probably annoyed some posters as well. I just stayed off for a few days, but that's just me.
    Last edited by CajunJack55; June 21st, 2016 at 08:57 am. Reason: typos and such

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    To be fair it was more than just this Tigue thread. Several old threads were being bumped, and several cryptic threads were being started. It pretty much took over the site for days. There was a lot of folks having no clue what was going on and just wanted to chat lightly about sports. Not saying what M.A.T and C4L were doing by bringing all this to light was wrong, because it's not.but when they ask questions or wanted more info, they were called Farmer supporters and lovers. In my opinion that's not a good way to debate or discuss this.this probably annoyed some posters as well. I just stayed off for a few days, but that's just me.
    Its just what they do

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Its just what they do
    who is they?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post

People routinely get on this forum and tell the forum that the forum doesn't matter to anyone at UL. They go further by saying the forum members themselves don't matter. And then they add that the forum doesn't represent the opinions and views of the "fans".

If the above is true. why are people getting so upset with what is being said is going on with the Tigue? In all reality, we will see what goes on with the Tigue. And the truth will very likely surface. But why is the speculation on this insignificant forum creating such consternation?
    Smoking out the loose lips. All they want is a source, not more details, they want names. When they get names, loose lips are sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Its just what they do
    Someone has to do it.god forbid we sit back and trust these dip____s in the administration. Think of what the APC would look like if no one got to Hud and let him know the plans were changed to the detriment of the facility. I for one am glad some people on this site aren't so happy-go-____ing-lucky that they can't accept every morsel the administration lets slide from their nether regions. Suppressing outside information, dissuading dissension, and ferreting out names is no way to debate and discuss this. Small time thinking, breeds small time results.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Someone has to do it.god forbid we sit back and trust these dip____s in the administration. Think of what the APC would look like if no one got to Hud and let him know the plans were changed to the detriment of the facility. I for one am glad some people on this site aren't so happy-go-____ing-lucky that they can't accept every morsel the administration lets slide from their nether regions. Suppressing outside information, dissuading dissension, and ferreting out names is no way to debate and discuss this. Small time thinking, breeds small time results.
    I agree with this 1000%. My response was simply to J1M's comment and how some people on here are generously curious about what was going. The discussions got out of hand in my opinion and muddied up the original conversation.

FWIW I was at the print shop today at noon and saw two sets of plans marked Volume I and Volume II for Bernhard Mechanical. Don't know what it means just FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I agree with this 1000%. My response was simply to J1M's comment and how some people on here are generously curious about what was going. The discussions got out of hand in my opinion and muddied up the original conversation.
    Fair enough, my apologies if I was a bit too harsh.

Based on the comments that J1M said he heard this weekend, that 1) there are still engineering issues to be worked out for the job, and 2) there is still discussion about the cost of the project -vs- the budget, couldn't these be the reasons why the NTP has not been issued yet?

That would square with the two most important things that SF told me in his email: 1) that there are 'various reasons' that we are ~1 week behind, and 2) that there all donors are 'up to date."

Maybe the cost is the 'financial' reason behind the delay, as well as the engineering issues?

Don't shoot me.I'm just asking, lol. Just trying to get a handle on the different things people have heard.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information