Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: TIGUE UPDATE?

1. Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Whatever does jacked up mean?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    ____ed up

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    FUBAR

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'm not saying there is or isn't a problem with funding (I personally do not know). The person I talked to over the weekend knows exactly what I stated. but didn't indicate they knew anything about the funding being jacked up. That doesn't mean it isn't.

I believe some things will come to light in a short time.
    The parts about the engineering issues that J1M would also square-up with SF's email:

"No financing has fallen through. All pledges for the baseball project are up to date. For various reasons, we are about a week behind."

Guess those would be the various reasons he as referring to. Of course, others have reported that they heard finances are a reason for the delayso we will just have to wait and see.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    FUBAR
    Farmered

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'm not saying there is or isn't a problem with funding (I personally do not know). The person I talked to over the weekend knows exactly what I stated. but didn't indicate they knew anything about the funding being jacked up. That doesn't mean it isn't.

I believe some things will come to light in a short time.
    So not trying to be a jerk but

"didn't indicate they knew anything about the funding being jacked up. That doesn't mean it isn't"

That is the problem I am having scanning this whole RP outpouring. No one has indicated a problem with funding BUT that does not mean there isn't?????

Are we just in the offseason doldrums and looking for a cat to chase or has there been a report of a problem????

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    So not trying to be a jerk but

"didn't indicate they knew anything about the funding being jacked up. That doesn't mean it isn't"

That is the problem I am having scanning this whole RC outpouring. No one has indicated a problem with funding BUT that does not mean there isn't?????

Are we just in the offseason doldrums and looking for a cat to chase or has there been a report of a problem????
    I knows it's a long, tedious thread to review, but at least 1 or 2 people have stated early on that they have heard that financing (or lack there of) is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Farmered
    Farmered Up Beyond All Recognition

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    I knows it's a long, tedious thread to review, but at least 1 or 2 people have stated early on that they have heard that financing (or lack there of) is an issue.
    Don't bother because unless Jay walker says it or farmer says it publicly he won't believe what anyone else says. There is a problem with the funding.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Don't bother because unless Jay walker says it or farmer says it publicly he won't believe what anyone else says. There is a problem with the funding.
    I'll believe it if there is some semblance of substance to it. Where did you get your information?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    I'll believe it if there is some semblance of substance to it. Where did you get your information?
    Why does it matter, I don't make ___ up for fun. I have sources becayse I don't run my mouth on here about who tells me what because it would be pretty easy for the "people that don't read this board" to piece together this informationespecially if I just typed those peoples names. Im not jeopardizing someone's professional life to satisfy you. There are funding issues, believe it or don't I don't care.

Why does it matter, I don't make ___ up for fun. I have sources becayse I don't run my mouth on here about who tells me what because it would be pretty easy for the "people that don't read this board" to piece together this informationespecially if I just typed those peoples names. Im not jeopardizing someone's professional life to satisfy you. There are funding issues, believe it or don't I don't care.
    Remember, we are all faceless buffons.

John Zerangue

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Remember, we are all faceless buffons.

John Zerangue
    Yeah coming from a guy who doesn't even use his real name in everyday life. Ain't that some ___

it is this kind of sheet that runs people away from here. I asked a simple question. And got one legit answer that "someone had heard" Fair enough. But i'm not going to get all worked up over an internet rumor. Thats my option

But then here come the attacks Had it happen before so I guess when you log into TigerDroppings you should expect it Oh wait

Deep Throat I presume?

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information