Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread: TIGUE UPDATE?

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Don't be confused, they only have 3 million.
    I believe the 5 mill was $1 mill a year for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Discover card brah
    Can we use the points to build the Cajun field upper deck?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    He will get his stadium. As it was proposed. Seems like most everyone is in agreement in that pointthe issue is how it will be funded, and how SF has handled the whole thing.

This project, and Robe and the baseball program, has far too high a profile for it not to go through.
    The program has national profile. Fumbling on the one yard line would be a YUUUUUGE setback.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    "The budget for the baseball project will not exceed $10 million, Farmer said."

This was published in the advocate by Luke Johnson April 2015
    There were three sets of plans drawn up with Dr. Savoie's approval, one with everything Coach Robichaux wanted which would cost $21 million, the first set without the brick façade and a few other amenities for $10 million and another with the brick façade around the entire grandstand and bleachers for $17 million. All three were revealed at the fall Diamond Club announcements long after April. Not sure were you've been during that time, but Dr. Savoie approved the $17 million plans or at least that is what I understood because the $10 million did not include the brick façade. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    There were three sets of plans drawn up with Dr. Savoie's approval, one with everything Coach Robichaux wanted which would cost $21 million, the first set without the brick façade and a few other amenities for $10 million and another with the brick façade around the entire grandstand and bleachers for $17 million. All three were revealed at the fall Diamond Club announcements long after April. Not sure were you've been during that time, but Dr. Savoie approved the $17 million plans or at least that is what I understood because the $10 million did not include the brick façade. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.
    Manwould it really cost $7 million 'just' to have a brick facade? That blows me away. Also, I hope the final product will allow for the $4 million that Ribe is not getting.
    Which brings me to what really blows: are they NEVER going to end the 'silent' phase, and reach out to us regular folks?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Are these plans available for public viewing? It baffles me that the University keeps this stuff close top secret. You have to go to the diamond club 8:30 meeting with an armband from artwalk to get in

Put the most impressive and ambitious set of plans in the newspaper, and tell fans and students that "this is what you can have if you forknow over some dough"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The lost donor has nothing to do with life's ups and downs. It's all about Farmer and Savoie lying about RCAF independence. Let's keep on topics.
    I'm trying to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Are these plans available for public viewing? It baffles me that the University keeps this stuff close top secret. You have to go to the diamond club 8:30 meeting with an armband from artwalk to get in

Put the most impressive and ambitious set of plans in the newspaper, and tell fans and students that "this is what you can have if you forknow over some dough"
    EXACTLY!!!! They will never get anything if they don't ask! So incredibly baffling and f-ing frustrating how we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Someone should really ask why they gone to the public yet at the next diamond meeting. No reason why they shouldn't have done something very similar to what you proposed.

Were the two previous AD's, Walker & Schexnaildre, as inept as Farmer? If everything I'm reading and hearing is true, and I've done my due diligence and asked around, there is no reason to keep Farmer for the start of the school year.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! They will never get anything if they don't ask! So incredibly baffling and f-ing frustrating how we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Someone should really ask why they gone to the public yet at the next diamond meeting. No reason why they shouldn't have done something very similar to what you proposed.
    Unfortunately the final Diamond Club meeting was in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Were the two previous AD's, Walker & Schexnaildre, as inept as Farmer? If everything I'm reading and hearing is true, and I've done my due diligence and asked around, there is no reason to keep Farmer for the start of the school year.
    I wouldn't say he's inept. Incompetent at times (ie. failing to secure our 3rd tier rights), yes. But he is good at what he is here for, keeping the status quo and feed everyone else bs to keep the boat from rocking. It's evident by the number of people that come to his aid that he was better than the best used car salesmen.

But we are Ragin Cajuns not Troy or La Tech. We don't need a used car salesmen to feed us BS. There is a huge and loyal fan base that need someone with vision. Someone with Elon Musk qualities that can take on the system. We want someone to make us a Tesla. Not someone that's gonna repackage us as a Kia and try to sell us as a cheaper BMW alternative.

I agree 100% with ya here brother. But deaf ears is a mofo

So we need $21M and have $3Mseems about right! I see no flaws in the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    So we need $21M and have $3Mseems about right! I see no flaws in the plan.

So is this whats going to be built? And its 17 mil or 21 mil?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    So is this whats going to be built? And its 17 mil or 21 mil?
    17 million we are just 14 mill short

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread Information