Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: COASTAL

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: COASTAL

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Fl 2 run jack. Bottom 9th. No one out. 3-2 TT
    Over. SEC SEC

TTU just knocked off Florida 3 - 2.

Yep

TT just beat Florida, 3-2.

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

The TCU game is just starting up on ESPN.

BTW, I vote we change the title of this thread to 'the Possum Beaters.'

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    The TCU game is just starting up on ESPN.

BTW, I vote we change the title of this thread to 'the Possum Beaters.'
    As a boy, I was once rushed by a possum in a field where we were playing hide and seek with flashlights. Like any well prepared Louisiana adolescent, I was carrying a length of galvanized pipe with a 90 degree coupler on it. I took him out with one lucky golf swing. That was the first and last time I ever felt threatened by a possum.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Unless it backfires and the pundits say they were national champs last year, but now get swept by sunbelt teams in the new tigue, how did they fall so fast? A warning for others to not join, lol
    It's been stated we go to CC this coming season. I expect to be a lot better than them. It'll be a reload or rebuild for them.

8. Default Re: COASTAL

Looking pretty bleak for CC right now. Corners and no outs for frogs.

"RIBBIT"4 zip frogs

after researching CCU, next year is a rebuilding year I hope they have not recruited as well as UL But further research indicates that their administration has eyes for big time sports programs to publicize their University. They have an AD with foresight. AH HELL, another thought for another thread

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    after researching CCU, next year is a rebuilding year I hope they have not recruited as well as UL But further research indicates that their administration has eyes for big time sports programs to publicize their University. They have an AD with foresight. AH HELL, another thought for another thread
    We're going to have our hands full with CC in baseball. This CWS appearance has earned them some recruiting points (for future). And as an athletic program, it can't hurt that they have a billionaire as a head football coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    We're going to have our hands full with CC in baseball. This CWS appearance has earned them some recruiting points (for future). And as an athletic program, it can't hurt that they have a billionaire as a head football coach.
    But he doesn't donate anything to the program. If I remember correctly, he said he wouldn't donate until he retires.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    But he doesn't donate anything to the program. If I remember correctly, he said he wouldn't donate until he retires.
    That's odd. I don't know how good of a football coach he is. but if I were the school. I'd accelerate his retirement.

14. Default Re: COASTAL

They've finished in the top tier of FCS for several years.

He isn't a billionaire either, coastal is having a hard time funding their stadium expansion. I doubt that would be a problem if he was a billionaire. His estimated net worth is 24 million.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information