Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Zona

1. Default Re: Zona

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---BTW---not totally sure about this but the weather played to be a factor as the extension of play allowed guys to pitch for Zona that would not have been able to do so had the rain breaks not have been there!!! We had our chance and came close!!!
    ----I looked up the 2 games we lost to Zona and they scored 9 runs in those 2 games----amazingly 8 of those were scored in the first 2 innings---BASEBALL!!!

2. Default Re: Zona

Yeah and Zona Asmoke OSU early, CC smoked TCU early. We got smoked early. When you can't score fast and early you play for attrition. That's been our mantra in 2015 & 16.

3. Default Re: Zona

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----I looked up the 2 games we lost to Zona and they scored 9 runs in those 2 games----amazingly 8 of those were scored in the first 2 innings---BASEBALL!!!
    In those last two games they definitely came out the gates with an early sense of urgency that went unanswered.

Default Re: Zona

All this coulda woulda stuff aside, how is it that almost no one thought there were any west coast teams worthy of hosting if Zona is this good? Yeah, I know, it's baseball, but since I don't feel like looking it up, someone please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    All this coulda woulda stuff aside, how is it that almost no one thought there were any west coast teams worthy of hosting if Zona is this good? Yeah, I know, it's baseball, but since I don't feel like looking it up, someone please enlighten me.
    Utah won the PAC 12 with a losing record. That says a good bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Their coach.coached to win.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information