Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Zona

1. Default Re: Zona

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It's crazy how much coastal Carolina and our programs mirror each other. Their coach has been their for 20 years. Turned down other offers because he loves it there. Great community etc.their team is almost a replica of the 2014 team. Lead the country in home runs but will lay down the squeeze. They play fearless and relentless. They never stop coming after you no matter the score. That's the edge we lost with Deggs that I hope we find in the offseason. Talbot is probably a better technical coach than deggs and they teach the same systemit's the mindset. That said I'd like to see Arizona and coastal in the finals and coastal win it all.will give our league that much more respect when they join.
    ----Just wondering who it was that stated that the first time they saw ZONA that they looked like big time bodies in Unies---whoever it was was on the money---I just wonder who Our body guys are---Sensley for sure but any other Zona types???

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Zona

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It's crazy how much coastal Carolina and our programs mirror each other. Their coach has been their for 20 years. Turned down other offers because he loves it there. Great community etc.their team is almost a replica of the 2014 team. Lead the country in home runs but will lay down the squeeze. They play fearless and relentless. They never stop coming after you no matter the score. That's the edge we lost with Deggs that I hope we find in the offseason. Talbot is probably a better technical coach than deggs and they teach the same systemit's the mindset. That said I'd like to see Arizona and coastal in the finals and coastal win it all.will give our league that much more respect when they join.
    I agree. CC does remind me of our 2014 team. This has to help their program. But I'm pretty sure they'll see a good drop next season. I hope our offense catches up with our pitching next year. We weren't that far off this year. One bad pitching inning in each of those Zona games may have cost us a CWS appearance. The CWS has proven that pitching is dominant this year, by a long shot. Our sticks were starting to work for us. Too many pitchers have done really well this post season. Lots of movement and great set up pitches are right off the plate. Very few fat pitches are being tossed. Zona and CC are really using their pitching staffs very very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I agree. CC does remind me of our 2014 team. This has to help their program. But I'm pretty sure they'll see a good drop next season. I hope our offense catches up with our pitching next year. We weren't that far off this year. One bad pitching inning in each of those Zona games may have cost us a CWS appearance. The CWS has proven that pitching is dominant this year, by a long shot. Our sticks were starting to work for us. Too many pitchers have done really well this post season. Lots of movement and great set up pitches are right off the plate. Very few fat pitches are being tossed. Zona and CC are really using their pitching staffs very very well.
    The ball park has to help the pitchers confidence. They can attack those corners and even if they do leave one out over the plate it's still more than likely not getting out of the park. If I know that, I know I don't have to be perfect, just go out and attack.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    The ball park has to help the pitchers confidence. They can attack those corners and even if they do leave one out over the plate it's still more than likely not getting out of the park. If I know that, I know I don't have to be perfect, just go out and attack.
    That's true too.

4-0 Arizona I think Arizona will be heading to the National Championship series.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    same here
    Not me. My rule of fandom is that those who beat us have to be the best team out there. So go zona!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    4-0 Arizona I think Arizona will be heading to the National Championship series.
    Yep.that's my thoughts. They are looking real good todayafter a great game last night.

5-1 Zona B6. Zona home.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    5-1 Zona B6. Zona home.
    Still 5-1, B8. Time running out for OK

10. Default Re: Zona

Jay jinxed OSU by choosing them.

Well don't feel so bad anymore just goes to show you how good Arizona is.

Yepthey just pulled it out, 5-1 Final.

13. Default Re: Zona

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Yepthey just pulled it out, 5-1 Final.
    ----So how long have we been watching these guys---for what 3 weeks???

Best 2 seed in forever.

15. Default Re: Zona

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Best 2 seed in forever.
    We lost 7-1 against TCU---Arizona 3 games we had 14 runs to their12---won 10-3 and lost 3-6 and 1-3!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information