Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: The Building of Russo Park at Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    LOLI just stated why/how I'm basing my beliefs: Robes interview.
    I'm truly not trying to be argumentative, but please tell me where I'm wrong in believing in Robe's words. And if you're telling me that he is lying or covering up something to save his bossessorry I don't believe that. Againhe could've dodged that easily enough.
    And I'm basing what I'm saying off a lot more than robes interview. I'm not speaking hypothetically on this. No I'm not gonna name sources but I'm telling you nothing about what is going on was ever the plan or at all normal delays or circumstances. This is an extremely time sensitive project, I don't care about what has happened on other projects.we have a short period of time to build a stadium to hold people with one of our best teams in years and they have royally screwed the poochif everything would have went according to their lie we still would have probably played first couple weeks not at the tigue.now 5 weeks later here we are.

Default Re: The Tigue in action at Russo Park (no video yet

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    And I'm basing what I'm saying off a lot more than robes interview. I'm not speaking hypothetically on this. No I'm not gonna name sources but I'm telling you nothing about what is going on was ever the plan or at all normal delays or circumstances. This is an extremely time sensitive project, I don't care about what has happened on other projects.we have a short period of time to build a stadium to hold people with one of our best teams in years and they have royally screwed the poochif everything would have went according to their lie we still would have probably played first couple weeks not at the tigue.now 5 weeks later here we are.
    Ok.honestly I'm not even sure anymore what the issues are that you guys have heard. What are they exactly? And I'm not asking you for sources. Do we have the money now, but not enough? Was/how was the funding mishandled, etc.?
    And please tell me if you think Robe was giving us misinformation because he is shielding his bosses, or if he is in the dark. And is Lemonie giving him false info about the delays, or is that part of Robes plan to shield his bosses?
    Not having the info you have, I'm just trying to get a handle on what all the issues are, who's telling the truth, etc.
    Last edited by LaCajunsFan; July 9th, 2016 at 11:54 am. Reason: No hillbillies or their Bulldogs hurt in this edit.

LOLI just stated why/how I'm basing my beliefs: Robes interview.
    I'm truly not trying to be argumentative, but please tell me where I'm wrong in believing in Robe's words. And if you're telling me that he is lying or covering up something to save his bossessorry I don't believe that. Againhe could've dodged that easily enough.
    He's not lying or covering up.but there is plenty he's not saying.there's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    He's not lying or covering up.but there is plenty he's not saying.there's a difference.
    Ok.the last time I'll say this:
    1) in the interview he lists a lot of issues with the foundation getting done as the reason for the lack of visible progressI.e., no demo being done.
    2) He also states confidently that the demo will start in two weeks.

So he is either misinformed or not telling us the truth. Neither of those seem like viable options to me, but that is my opinion and I certainly could be wrong.

What are you saying that he is leaving out? I don't need sources.I just need to understand what I'm missing here.

Ok.honestly I'm not even sure anymore what the issues are that you guys have heard. What are they exactly? And I'm not asking you for sources. Do we have the money now, but not enough? Was/how was the funding mishandled, etc.?
    And please tell me if you think Robe was giving us misinformation because he is shielding his bosses, or if he is in the dark. And is Lemonie giving him false info about the delays, or is that part of Robes plan to shield his bosses?
    Not having the info you have, I'm just trying to get a handle on what all the issues are, who's telling the truth, etc.
    Lemoine doesn't have our money to do the project and neither do we currently and the clock is ticking rapidly.what else is there to say?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Lemoine doesn't have our money to do the project and neither do we currently and the clock is ticking rapidly.what else is there to say?
    So robe was not telling us the truth when he gave that interview, or is he just not aware of it? He could've said far less, while not throwing anyone under the bus.IMHO he would not have had to been so misleading or encouraging if the situation was/is so dire. That's the part I'm having trouble understanding and/or accepting, sorry. Guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Default Re: Cajundome 'a giant mess' as renovations continue

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    NTP has still not been given and the contract is calendar days Helmut.

Next hurdle will be ULS board. And that's not a gimme.

Hold on tight
    So if the ULS board does not agree then this job is FUBAR. Who is Stewart?

He was stating what he was told when asked. Did they ask if construction was scheduled to start on June 17? Did they ask if 70% of the funds were there as mr. Farmer stated?

So robe was not telling us the truth when he gave that interview, or is he just not aware of it? He could've said far less, while not throwing anyone under the bus.IMHO he would not have had to been so misleading or encouraging if the situation was/is so dire. That's the part I'm having trouble understanding and/or accepting, sorry. Guess we will just have to agree to disagree.
    Your being very dense. Robe is definitely not giving full disclosure. That doesn't mean he isn't telling the truth. I didn't listen to the interview. Did Robe say that the timeline isn't going to be a problem for next season??

When people who are in charge of the timeline tell you we are behind then we are behind. Starting demo in two weeks doesn't change that fact. Same people were told a NTP would be issued by the end of this week. Hasn't happened. I'm sure Robe believes demo will start in two weeks and if it does it won't surprise me. That doesn't change anything. We are so far behind at this stage that it is highly unlikely we are able to use the stadium until well into the season next year.

Luke Johnson with the Advocate has publically stated that he can't get any answers. Why do you think that is?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    He was stating what he was told when asked. Did they ask if construction was scheduled to start on June 17? Did they ask if 70% of the funds were there as mr. Farmer stated?
    So again, this would mean that Lemoine has been and is lying to himwouldn't it?

No, he was not asked anything about funding and he did not address it in anyway. I did find that odd, because that's what the rumors are all about here.I thinklol. Maybe BJ can comment on why funding was not discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Your being very dense. Robe is definitely not giving full disclosure. That doesn't mean he isn't telling the truth. I didn't listen to the interview. Did Robe say that the timeline isn't going to be a problem for next season??

When people who are in charge of the timeline tell you we are behind then we are behind. Starting demo in two weeks doesn't change that fact. Same people were told a NTP would be issued by the end of this week. Hasn't happened. I'm sure Robe believes demo will start in two weeks and if it does it won't surprise me. That doesn't change anything. We are so far behind at this stage that it is highly unlikely we are able to use the stadium until well into the season next year.

Luke Johnson with the Advocate has publically stated that he can't get any answers. Why do you think that is?
    Well, I'm not sure how you can determine whether he is being forthcoming or not, when you never listened to the interviewbut I guess that's just part of my denseness, lol. And no, he didn't say anything about when it would be completed, but stated in good detail that the delay has been the foundation issues.

I've never said that we are behind the the timelinebecause the only facts I have to base that on would be the robe interview. And he freely admitted we are behind schedule, and why he thought this was.

I don't have your sources, and Robe did not discuss the NTP.

Finally, and based on Helmuts very knowledgeable posts, I'm not sure if we have all the info needed to determine how far behind we truly are, and when we can expect it to be completed.

Robe said that he's personally meeting with Lemoine once a week and if there was an issue, he would be the first one out front telling us. He said they've had a lot of delays because the guts are really old and they're having trouble determining what pipe connects to what and all that nonsense but he said that we should soon be seeing a lot of progress on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Robe said that he's personally meeting with Lemoine once a week and if there was an issue, he would be the first one out front telling us. He said they've had a lot of delays because the guts are really old and they're having trouble determining what pipe connects to what and all that nonsense but he said that we should soon be seeing a lot of progress on the outside.
     Popcorngif.com

Well, I'm not sure how you can determine whether he is being forthcoming or not, when you never listened to the interviewbut I guess that's just part of my denseness, lol. And no, he didn't say anything about when it would be completed, but stated in good detail that the delay has been the foundation issues.

I've never said that we are behind the the timelinebecause the only facts I have to base that on would be the robe interview. And he freely admitted we are behind schedule, and why he thought this was.

I don't have your sources, and Robe did not discuss the NTP.

Finally, and based on Helmuts very knowledgeable posts, I'm not sure if we have all the info needed to determine how far behind we truly are, and when we can expect it to be completed.
    Coach Rob is a positive person, I do not expect him to say anything negative towards anyone or any contractor. He stated that the staff told the players when they return in August, to keep their mouths shut ,focus on fall workouts and be prepared to make adjustments if necessary. To me that is a clear indication that he has no timetable until construction moves forward. As for as the funds are concerned, Coach would only have knowledge of what he has been told. He doesn't sign off on construction payouts, nor does he have the authority to allocate funds. That is the reason he was caught off guard the first time the stadium fell through in 2008 or 2009. He has no knowledge of the actual amount of funds in the account other than what he was told.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    That is correct, I believe he stated everything he knows. But, Coach Robichaux does not allocate the funds for the project, that is done by Jerry Luke LeBlanc. Coach only knows what he is told when it comes to the funds and the actual allocation of them. There are several people on RP that are involved in the project along with Lemoine. I have no reason to not believe these people and others that found out the amount of actual funds in the account. Even BOP has now acknowledged he was mislead on the information he was given on the project.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information