Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: The Building of Russo Park at Louisiana

Default Re: What Project is next for Russo Park?

Tobasco is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. They probably don’t see very much to gain in the deal or won’t pay what we would ask. They would probably be helping our branding more than we would be helping theirs.not good marketing from a business perspective.

2. Default Re: What Project is next for Russo Park?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Tobasco is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. They probably don’t see very much to gain in the deal or won’t pay what we would ask. They would probably be helping our branding more than we would be helping theirs.not good marketing from a business perspective.
    I don't know much about Tobasco, but Louisiana and McIlhenny of Tabasco fame, had a really close relationship in the 1930's.

They seem to love history so reminding or educating this generation of Tabasco management of their past might pay dividends.

What about “Cajun Power”. Maybe that sponsorship would help us get some power in our lineup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't know much about Tobasco, but Louisiana and McIlhenny of Tabasco fame, had a really close relationship in the 1930's.

They seem to love history so reminding or educating this generation of Tabasco management of their past might pay dividends.
    I know the family, i doubt they are interested. Their brand is right up there with Coca Cola. They aren’t a charity, we bring them hardly any value which is what they would pay for naming rights. We would be better off going after Louisiana Hot Sauce or someone else.

I know the family, i doubt they are interested. Their brand is right up there with Coca Cola. They aren’t a charity, we bring them hardly any value which is what they would pay for naming rights. We would be better off going after Louisiana Hot Sauce or someone else.
    I agree with an earlier poster the Cajun Power would be a great "name" tie-in, but I think Louisiana Hot Sauce is much more widely distributed.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    What about “Cajun Power”. Maybe that sponsorship would help us get some power in our lineup!!!
    I dont think they would have the kind of funds we are looking for to pay for stadium naming rights. Could be wrong, but they are still kind of a family run smaller operation.

They are.but they are bigger than you think. Prob not naming rights but could be a great opportunity

Tobasco is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. They probably don't see very much to gain in the deal or won't pay what we would ask. They would probably be helping our branding more than we would be helping theirs.not good marketing from a business perspective.
    People that have the bottom-line that these people have very often ARE benefactors to good causes. A university that symbolizes the area that is the origin of your wealth would be an ideal way to pay homage for your success.
    They surely do not need us.we need them. That is the whole point.

What about "Cajun Power". Maybe that sponsorship would help us get some power in our lineup!!!
    Tony Chachere's?

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Tony Chachere's?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Tony Chachere's?
    https://forumeus.com/.cal-Shop-Smart

They are.but they are bigger than you think. Prob not naming rights but could be a great opportunity
    They were customers of mine, great people and should definitely be approached about partnering together. I just feel like naming rights of a football stadium should come with a hefty price tag. I guess you will get what someone is willing to pay in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    People that have the bottom-line that these people have very often ARE benefactors to good causes. A university that symbolizes the area that is the origin of your wealth would be an ideal way to pay homage for your success.
    They surely do not need us.we need them. That is the whole point.
    It’s a business, they aren’t going to spend millions on something that brings them no value. If they wanted to donate millions they would have already. This has been talked about for over 15 years now.

14. Default Re: What Project is next for Russo Park?

It’s a business, they aren’t going to spend millions on something that brings them no value. If they wanted to donate millions they would have already. This has been talked about for over 15 years now.
    "Would have already" is inaccurate.

Naming rights relationships are never imitated by the corporation for one simple reason.

1) Whatever venue they are attracted to is already taken.

It is up to the venue to make known the availability., and then make their pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "Would have already" is inaccurate.

Naming rights relationships are never imitated by the corporation for one simple reason.

1) Whatever venue they are attracted to is already taken.

It is up to the venue to make known the availability., and then make their pitch.
    Not naming rightsdonate.them giving us millions to put their name on the stadium would be a donation because it brings little to no Branding value to a brand that is globally recognized. You want max value? Sell it someone who thinks it will make them moneynot cost them. So if they wanted to simply donate, they would have already. What does Cajun Field bring exposure to? 15-20k people 6 times a year? Couple of games on ESPN3? People driving by? We don’t exactky have a great package to sell. At this stage, approaching someone with sentimental attachment to the university would probably get the most dollarslike baseball.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information