Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: The Building of Russo Park at Louisiana

Default Re: The Tigue in action at Russo Park (no video yet

Great times at UL

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turner View Post
    Great times at UL
    at least the next few days. Lets hope this continues with NO stoppage, so Tony wont play all his 2017 home games at Fabacher

3. Default Re: The Tigue in action at Russo Park (no video yet

Rain delay

Athletic director delay

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Rain delay
    Still better than a lightning delay.

No movement . no video.

Look, you can see what the weather was like in October 2015:

www.ragincajuns.com/constructioncam

Does anyone know if they will remove the tress that are between the ticket booth and the stadium? I know there are 2 oak trees on either side of the ticket booth but there are some larger and some smaller ones just past that, where the structure they just tore down was.

I feel like the oak trees are going to stay and are a must but the others aren't oak and should go to show more of the facade. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by KragincajunS10 View Post
    Does anyone know if they will remove the tress that are between the ticket booth and the stadium? I know there are 2 oak trees on either side of the ticket booth but there are some larger and some smaller ones just past that, where the structure they just tore down was.

I feel like the oak trees are going to stay and are a must but the others aren't oak and should go to show more of the facade. Just curious.
    If they ever build the stadium the way it was planned they all be gone I believe. I think the proposed footprint of the stadium goes beyond those trees.

They were burying/working on electrical just behind the ticket booth where the two sided sign used to be. It may be possible for them to lease some of the trees from the ticket booth to the road but I would think anything closer than the ticket booth would have to be removed. JMO

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

Drove by earlier today (around 12:30) and they had a couple of guys working.

I was happy to see they've started decorating the front of the track/soccer complex because it looked like ____ before

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post

Starting to finally look really good. How about someone in charge of the athletic website UPDATE the facilities page with pictures of the improvements above and to the APC? Why are our facilities not exposed more to those looking at our website?
    I was happy to see they've started decorating the front of the track/soccer complex because it looked like ____ before

At this rate they will have Lourdes park down by September. They have been disassembling the same pavilion since Monday But yes I like the addition on the track/soccer facility

That does look a lot better!

Looks good

Alumni Re: Cajundome 'a giant mess' as renovations continue

Why won't KLFY do the same news report on the progress of the Tigue?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information