Thread: UL Volleyballer transfers

1. Default UL Volleyballer transfers

Krolikowski transfers to UNK
    The rest of the story

2. UL Volleyball Re: UL Volleyballer transfers

Good for Ariel- she is a sweet girl and a good player

3. Default Re: UL Volleyballer transfers

Well I have had enough ---What in the hell is going on???? I have a feeling that this could eventually hurt all sports with confusion and roamers that it could apply to other sports at UL--believe me all is tried in all recruiting!!!!!! Josh this is your duty as the Lafayette sports writer to check it out and Jay needs to do the same as the airways host!!!!!

Default Re: UL Volleyballer transfers

Dang it Josh.It's time we put these roamers to rest and get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for the reminder, Boomer. Sometimes I forget my job description.

Right now, men's basketball, women's basketball and football recruiting are on my plate. At one point in a few weeks, it will be men's and women's basketball, baseball and spring football. Track and softball will be sprinkled in there due to staff limitations, too.

I would like to get some answers about this situation once recruiting is done after Wednesday, but guess who starts his company-emposed one-week furlough a few days later? (No work allowed for seven days.)

I will gather what I can as soon as possible and get both sides of the story.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Well I have had enough ---What in the hell is going on???? I have a feeling that this could eventually hurt all sports with confusion and roamers that it could apply to other sports at UL--believe me all is tried in all recruiting!!!!!! Josh this is your duty as the Lafayette sports writer to check it out and Jay needs to do the same as the airways host!!!!! _
    Boomer, I would tell you guys that one side of the story has been played out on this board. A coach has been publically trashed by several angry parents and we have heard nothing from the head coach of this program. The AD's office is involved in this matter, it has not gone without discussion with the head coach.

7. Default Re: UL Volleyballer transfers

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Boomer, I would tell you guys that one side of the story has been played out on this board. A coach has been publically trashed by several angry parents and we have heard nothing from the head coach of this program. The AD's office is involved in this matter, it has not gone without discussion with the head coach. _
    Thanks guys-----just hate to see bad things happening to something I love a lot!!!!!!! I just know how the competition works---" UL is really in trouble----they had the highest cut in state budgets ever and are losing all their coaches----- Football has the buy out in place---- in MBBall and WBBall they are gone----the baseball coach is leaving this year when his son is finished---Even the soccer and Vollyball coaches are said to be on the chopping list." -----------------Of course this is mostly all bull but tell that enough to 17 year olds and you get their attention!!!!

8. Default Re: UL Volleyballer transfers

There may or MAY NOT be issues with the volleyball program but I am not about to conclude mass actions are reflective of the coach. Somebody threatens, acts, others follow, it starts a trend, this happens all the time. This is why you never let a player hold a program hostage.

Crew cuts, cigarette packs in a the arm of the t-shirt, Bell bottoms, tattoos, sideburns, miniskirts, nose rings, beards, shaven heads, quitting a volleyball team. There is almost no limit to what a group of people (however small) will do IF they think it is the popular (bandwagon) even if seemingly temporary thing to do.

At one time or another we are all guilty of following for following sake. Me too! I want an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _
    At one time or another we are all guilty of following for following sake. Me too! I want an iPhone. _
    Never have more true words been writtien! I love my iPhone!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Boomer, I would tell you guys that one side of the story has been played out on this board. A coach has been publically trashed by several angry parents and we have heard nothing from the head coach of this program. The AD's office is involved in this matter, it has not gone without discussion with the head coach.
    Thanks T.

2 sides to every story.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Thanks T.

2 sides to every story.

Z _
    Z The word I have from someone in the program is that the parents and players side is the one we need to believe. That other side of the story may only be one person.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Z The word I have from someone in the program is that the parents and players side is the one we need to believe. That other side of the story may only be one person.
    pm

It breaks my heart to see so much unrest in the Volleyball program. Just remember.there are 3 sides to every story. your's, there's and the truth.

Regardless of the decisions that are and have been made I honestly wish nothing but the best for all the players and the coach.

I love volleyball and I love UL!

Thread Information