Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: Laf G2: Louisiana vs Princeton

Default Re: Laf G2: Louisiana vs Princeton

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I wasnt talking about his "bias"
    Sorry. Meant to add that while he was complimentary, etc, he was a terrible analyst. So I believe that you and I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    That's just creepy. 😶

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    DMO can pitch again tonight if needed. He didn't throw many pitches. He could prob pitch 2 innings tonight is necessary depending on how he feels. Carter is another story. He is burned until Monday IMO.
    Ya DMo threw fewer baseballs than Princeton threw bats last night. He'll be good to pitch tonight if needed

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So latter innings, we go to a commercial break and the lead guy gives the score as we head to commercial. Says Princeton 3, Lafayette, Louisiana 2It was very uncomfortable and he stumbled on it a bit. At the very end he calls us Louisiana. Listen, I have no problem with Louisiana/Lafayette being used, but why does this happen? Do they realize after 7-8 innings that Louisiana is plastered all over the park, that they should use the same??? Are they finally worn down by all the tweets for and against??? Announcers confuse the ____ out me!!! Geeze, Louise!!

Z

5. UL Baseball Re: Laf G2: Louisiana vs Princeton

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Arizona is really freaking good. We're going to see a lefty tonight, JC transfer. I was very impressed with the Wildcats.
    Yes, JC (Cloney) is a JC transfer . though he was on scholarship with Long Beach State his freshman year, where he developed elbow problems and never saw the mound.

Cloney does not overpower hitters, but can be deceptive. He throws strikes early in the count and fields his position well. Throws a slow looping curve, reminds me a little of Hogan Harris' breaking ball. His first start as a Wildcat saw him throw seven innings vs. Rice early in the season . 9 strikeouts, no walks, and yielding one run.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Yea at least 1 that I recall. You may be right about the humidity.

Crowd was LIVE tonight. On post game, Bab said the Arizona coach met him for coin toss and was so impressed with the atmosphere he wants to come back this fall to learn from us about creating atmosphere. Pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That's nice and all. But what we have at the Tigue is not just something you can "create".
    Speaking of magic, here's a great vid from Twitter capturing a big part of that atmosphere. Just wish there was a longer one:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WeRLouisi.50777851416577

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Yes, JC (Cloney) is a JC transfer . though he was on scholarship with Long Beach State his freshman year, where he developed elbow problems and never saw the mound.

Cloney does not overpower hitters, but can be deceptive. He throws strikes early in the count and fields his position well. Throws a slow looping curve, reminds me a little of Hogan Harris' breaking ball. His first start as a Wildcat saw him throw seven innings vs. Rice early in the season . 9 strikeouts, no walks, and yielding one run.

Brian
    This tells me nothing Brian. I haven't pitched in 12 years and could probably hold rice to a run or two. Okay okay, being facetious, but damn Rice's bats are soft.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Laf G2: Louisiana vs Princeton

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    So latter innings, we go to a commercial break and the lead guy gives the score as we head to commercial. Says Princeton 3, Lafayette, Louisiana 2It was very uncomfortable and he stumbled on it a bit. At the very end he calls us Louisiana. Listen, I have no problem with Louisiana/Lafayette being used, but why does this happen? Do they realize after 7-8 innings that Louisiana is plastered all over the park, that they should use the same??? Are they finally worn down by all the tweets for and against??? Announcers confuse the ____ out me!!! Geeze, Louise!!

Z
    as slim pickens said to harvey korman in blazing saddles, "ditto."

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13

Thread Information