Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets

1. UL Baseball Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Will some of these be grandstand seats??
    Yes . unless you have that many between first and third base that are not grandstand.

Brian

2. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Good info. How will these tickets be sold at 10 a.m. on gameday? First come fist serve or will they go down a list?
    This is not dictated by the NCAA.

Brian

Default Re: Regional Tickets

Gametimes:

Friday
    Game 1 1:00 - SHSU vs. Arizona
    Game 2 7:00 - Louisiana vs. Princeton

Saturday:
    Game 3 - 1:00
    Game 4 - 7:00

Sunday:
    Game 5 - 1:00
    Game 6 - 7:00

Monday:
    Game 7 - 7:00 (if necessary)

Bracket easy to figure out. EXCEPT for Saturday. Winners or losers play first in the heat? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Paid for mine online as soon as they were posted last night and the credit card payment has already posted. Still havent seen them on my account manager but since the payment went thru Im guessing it worked.
    They were on my account Manager as soon as I bought them and my bank account was debited soon after. I made a copy of my receipt just in case of foul play

5. UL Baseball Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Gametimes:

Friday
    Game 1 1:00 - SHSU vs. Arizona
    Game 2 7:00 - Louisiana vs. Princeton

Saturday:
    Game 3 - 1:00
    Game 4 - 7:00

Sunday:
    Game 5 - 1:00
    Game 6 - 7:00

Monday:
    Game 7 - 7:00 (if necessary)

Bracket easy to figure out. EXCEPT for Saturday. Winners or losers play first in the heat? Anyone know?
    Winners play in the evening. Stay in the winner's bracket and the Cajuns stay out of the heat for the entire tournament.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Good info. How will these tickets be sold at 10 a.m. on gameday? First come fist serve or will they go down a list?
    I'm not in Louisiana, so this won't affect me, but I'd guess if you REALLY want tickets, contact the sales depart for the universities that probably won't sell their allotment (IE Princton). They likely will be more than glad they sold the ticket books to us because they would get a cut of it instead of sending it back to the regional where the NCAA makes all the money off of them. I could be wrong on that, but I believe I remember hearing something about that 2 years ago when we hosted.

7. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    I'm not in Louisiana, so this won't affect me, but I'd guess if you REALLY want tickets, contact the sales depart for the universities that probably won't sell their allotment (IE Princton). They likely will be more than glad they sold the ticket books to us because they would get a cut of it instead of sending it back to the regional where the NCAA makes all the money off of them. I could be wrong on that, but I believe I remember hearing something about that 2 years ago when we hosted.
    I did this for the 2000 College World Series. Purchased my tickets through the Stanford ticket office . and they had them at will call at Rosenblatt.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Am I reading that form correctly, that only grandstand is available?
    I'll just try and get in touch with casbon
    Did you or anyone ever get an answer to this? Why the "x's" in the QTY box by patio box and bleachers?

9. Default Re: Regional Tickets

My guess is that since the patio boxes are sold out they are waiting until tomorrow's deadline. They usually sit the 600 in the bleachers closest to the grandstand.

OK.so this should be the first test of the priority points system. How does the ticket buying process work?

11. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Point system is not ready yet. Season tickets holders have until tomorrow at 5:00 to get they seats. Some will be relocated due to the 600 tickets for the other teams. Next will be RCAF members based on level. If any left after that than general public. Normally you have to purchase a booklet for all games.

If each visiting team has 200 tickets that will be 600. Arizona, Sam Houston will travel well, so they may use their allotted tickets. Princeton will not bring 200 so they will have tickets available for their game vs the Cajuns Friday night. If they are not sold by 10 am on game day they will be sold to the public. That's what I heardI got mine, so be it

13. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Point system is not ready yet. Season tickets holders have until tomorrow at 5:00 to get they seats. Some will be relocated due to the 600 tickets for the other teams. Next will be RCAF members based on level. If any left after that than general public. Normally you have to purchase a booklet for all games.
    ---So I go to the C-Dome before 5 and get my 1 ticket in the grandstand (season ticket) ---How do I get 2 in the bleachers (no season ticket)???

14. Default Re: Regional Tickets

2016 Ragin' Cajuns baseball season ticket holders will receive ticket priority and can purchase their season seats by logging on to Account Manager at RaginCajuns.com, stopping by the Cajundome Box Office from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. or calling the Regional Call Center at (337) 265-2170.

RCAF 2016 Annual Fund donors may request tickets and baseball season ticket holders may request additional seats through RaginCajuns.com. Fans can download the Regional order form and email it to ultickets@cajundome.com or call the Regional Call Center at (337) 265-2170.

The deadline for season ticket holders to reserve their season seats is 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31st. **Due to NCAA rules, some season ticket holders may be relocated from their regular season reserved seats to other seating locations.

The deadline for RCAF 2016 Annual Fund donors to request tickets is 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31st. Seats will be allocated based upon donors RCAF 2016 Annual Fund donation level.

Tickets may be picked up starting at 2 p.m. on Thursday, June 2nd at the Cajundome Box Office. Fans are encouraged to take advantage of the "Print At Home" option through their Account Manager account.

NCAA Regional Ticket Booklet Prices

Bleacher Seats: $75.30 (including tax)
    Box Seats: $85.80 (including tax)
    Grandstand Seats: $96.30 (including tax)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    If each visiting team has 200 tickets that will be 600. Arizona, Sam Houston will travel well, so they may use their allotted tickets. Princeton will not bring 200 so they will have tickets available for their game vs the Cajuns Friday night. If they are not sold by 10 am on game day they will be sold to the public. That's what I heardI got mine, so be it
    It's only 200 per game. Since you will never have all 4 sets of fans with guaranteed tickets at one game, it's only a max of 200 lost in our games and like you said, some of those fan bases will not sell their allotment out. So we should be in good shape to fit all season ticket holders.

There should be plenty enough space in C-1 or K-1 (last bleacher seats before grandstand) to accommodate 200 like last regional. Those are inside 1B and 3B too

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information