Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets

1. Default Re: Regional Tickets

I think I know the answer to this, but my neighbor has 4 kids and they all come to the games with their Young Ragin Cajun cards Will they be allowed in the gates, or because it's an NCAA event, turned away?

Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I think I know the answer to this, but my neighbor has 4 kids and they all come to the games with their Young Ragin Cajun cards Will they be allowed in the gates, or because it's an NCAA event, turned away?
    This is an NCAA event, they will have to buy a ticket. UL has nothing to do with the rules and can't use any regular season ticket arrangement for regional or super regional attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This is an NCAA event, they will have to buy a ticket. UL has nothing to do with the rules and can't use any regular season ticket arrangement for regional or super regional attendance.
    If the kids are small (under age of 4'ish) and you carry them in, you're fine. If they don't actually require a seat and will sit on your lap - they don't necessarily care. I have a 4-1/2 and 3 year old girls, we chunk them on our shoulders and we're in.

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    If the kids are small (under age of 4'ish) and you carry them in, you're fine. If they don't actually require a seat and will sit on your lap - they don't necessarily care. I have a 4-1/2 and 3 year old girls, we chunk them on our shoulders and we're in.
    If you can do that, then run with it. I wasn't aware that the NCAA allowed it at regional & super regional sites.

When will the tickets be available for pick up?

tomorrow at 10 i believe, they announced it many times

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    tomorrow at 10 i believe, they announced it many times
    The press release had 2 PM tomorrow

"Tickets may be picked up starting at 2 p.m. on Thursday, June 2nd at the Cajundome Box Office. Fans are encouraged to take advantage of the "Print At Home" option through their Account Manager account."

http://ragincajuns.com/news/2016/5/2.-june-3-6.aspx

8. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    The press release had 2 PM tomorrow

"Tickets may be picked up starting at 2 p.m. on Thursday, June 2nd at the Cajundome Box Office. Fans are encouraged to take advantage of the "Print At Home" option through their Account Manager account."

http://ragincajuns.com/news/2016/5/2.-june-3-6.aspx
    --Is this when we will know if our extra ticket requests were accepted? I have a season ticket that I am assured of I think but requested 2 more in the outside bleacher area!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    --Is this when we will know if our extra ticket requests were accepted? I have a season ticket that I am assured of I think but requested 2 more in the outside bleacher area!
    I believe this is when we find out about extras, Boom.

I'm thinking official capacity of 3755. You have to provide 600 tickets to visitors (200 per team). You have ones used for the team (wives, kids, players parents) so I'm guessing around 150. You have 3000 season tickets. I'm guessing that leaves SRO?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I'm thinking official capacity of 3755. You have to provide 600 tickets to visitors (200 per team). You have ones used for the team (wives, kids, players parents) so I'm guessing around 150. You have 3000 season tickets. I'm guessing that leaves SRO?
    That's assuming all season ticket holders ordered regional tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I also requested 2 additional tickets, and I just received another invoice on my account manager. Not sure if that's an error, or I got the extra tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    That's assuming all season ticket holders ordered regional tickets
    That's true, but I always thought that the reasons we added so many new season ticket holders this year was the preseason ranking and the ability to buy post season tickets.

If someone has tickets but can't make it to a game in which UL is playing, I'll be happy to buy them from you. Trying to help out a team family member. They'd love to go Sat and Sun but realize now one game would be huge for them.

pm me here or email jay@espn1420.com

15. Default Re: Regional Tickets

My tickets just appeared in my account!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information