Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets

Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    For anyone who uses the Ticket Account Manager pretty often, or has already purchased tickets for the regional. Are you guys seeing your tickets in the "manage my tickets" page yet?
    Nope.getting kinda worried too. Shows that I paid in my completed invoices but havent seen tickets available yet.

2. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Nope.getting kinda worried too. Shows that I paid in my completed invoices but havent seen tickets available yet.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Same for me.

Same for me MAT. I was going to go print my tickets and save a trip, but cant access them again. Shows they billed me. I will see on Thursday along with a shiload of other people.

[QUOTE=GoneGolfin;909744]On what grounds did they deny? Were they simply not offering any to the public? Or denying based on your address?

My story . I received my graduate degree in Computer Science from Princeton . am working in Austin . and would like to see ole Princeton play.

I called all three and these were the responses that I received:

SHSU - We sold our entire allotment so there are none available

Princeton - We are only reserving for Family, Ex-Players, Etc. We will open the remaining to the public on Friday @ 10am once all reservations are completed.

Arizona - They did not get their allotment. Only bought enough to supply a small group of donors. They are referring all of their callers to our website and SHE SPELLED IT OUT TWICE to me
    www.REGINCAJUNS.com (aint nobody getting tix from that site)

For anyone who uses the Ticket Account Manager pretty often, or has already purchased tickets for the regional. Are you guys seeing your tickets in the "manage my tickets" page yet?
    It will probably be Thursday after they finish reassigning season ticket holders that will have to be moved to accommodate the 600 tickets allotted per NCAA.

[QUOTE=scotto_25;909847]

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Arizona - They did not get their allotment. Only bought enough to supply a small group of donors. They are referring all of their callers to our website and SHE SPELLED IT OUT TWICE to me
    This is great.

Bought via the account mgr and nothing yet. They did take my money rather quickly though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    It will probably be Thursday after they finish reassigning season ticket holders that will have to be moved to accommodate the 600 tickets allotted per NCAA.

I would assume if you weren't relocated the last time, you won't be this time.

You know what happens when you assume though.

Edit: last time being 2014

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    I called all three and these were the responses that I received:

SHSU - We sold our entire allotment so there are none available

Princeton - We are only reserving for Family, Ex-Players, Etc. We will open the remaining to the public on Friday @ 10am once all reservations are completed.

So there could be extras from whatever Princeton releases by Friday. And then Arizona is apparently not purchasing all 200 of theirs, so this is good news.

id imagine youd be able to print them thursday at 10 am, the same time they are available for general pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    On what grounds did they deny? Were they simply not offering any to the public? Or denying based on your address?

My story . I received my graduate degree in Computer Science from Princeton . am working in Austin . and would like to see ole Princeton play.

Brian (actually, someone from Princeton works for me)
    Princeton: "Sorry, we will only be taking care of our team for tickets."

Arizona: "We will not have tickets for fans, you would need to purchase through the site."

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Princeton: "Sorry, we will only be taking care of our team for tickets."

Arizona: "We will not have tickets for fans, you would need to purchase through the site."
    Mais you didn't tell dem you gradiated from princeton cher?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    I would assume if you weren't relocated the last time, you won't be this time.

You know what happens when you assume though.

Edit: last time being 2014
    Funny, but we weren't relocated for the regional round but were for the super regional round.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Funny, but we weren't relocated for the regional round but were for the super regional round.
    600 is a lot bigger number than 200. the regional teams all get 200 each, and we only play them one at a time. the super regional team gets 600. thats a big chunk of the tigue

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information