Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets

Default Re: Regional Tickets

Damn going out of town Sunday and Monday.

Is there going to be a watch party of some type for 11am?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Is there going to be a watch party of some type for 11am?
    No pretty sure they're doing like last year and having a private party for the team

Anyone wanting to hook me up, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Anyone know whether or not the Ticket office is open today?
    Yes they will be open at 10:00. Just called.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    No pretty sure they're doing like last year and having a private party for the team
    THis is correct.

Celebration edition of Tony's Radio Program is Tuesday 6:30 at WalkOns.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Yes they will be open at 10:00. Just called.
    Thanks Frenchie

Just got back from the ticket off to pay for my ticketsthey took the information, credit card number, account number and ID and address. Will be notified when tickets are ready. I told them that you could order on the athletic site and was told that you couldn't. When I got back home I ordered on the athletic site with no problem. Now I am waiting to be charge twice for my two tickets. Will go back to the ticket office and pull the information I gave and see what happens. The one at the window was new and might not know all the detailshe said to check Wed. and see if they are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just got back from the ticket off to pay for my ticketsthey took the information, credit card number, account number and ID and address. Will be notified when tickets are ready. I told them that you could order on the athletic site and was told that you couldn't. When I got back home I ordered on the athletic site with no problem. Now I am waiting to be charge twice for my two tickets. Will go back to the ticket office and pull the information I gave and see what happens. The one at the window was new and might not know all the detailshe said to check Wed. and see if they are ready.
    Paid for mine online as soon as they were posted last night and the credit card payment has already posted. Still havent seen them on my account manager but since the payment went thru Im guessing it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Paid for mine online as soon as they were posted last night and the credit card payment has already posted. Still havent seen them on my account manager but since the payment went thru Im guessing it worked.
    The people working through the Cajundome are always clueless:

http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2016.-june-3-6.aspx

2016 Ragin' Cajuns baseball season ticket holders will receive ticket priority and can purchase their season seats by logging on to Account Manager at RaginCajuns.com, stopping by the Cajundome Box Office from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. or calling the Regional Call Center at (337) 265-2170.

This regional is great for UL fans wanting to get tickets. Only 1 team on driving distance and not one that you would think will max their allotment

12. UL Baseball Re: Regional Tickets

Some more info such that folks can understand how this works for NCAA regional play (at least the way I understand it) .

200 tickets must be held for each of the three visiting teams for the games in which they participate. All of these tickets are considered prime tickets (location between first and third base). Tournament book purchases are allowed, but not required. That is, they can opt to purchase tickets only for their team's game. All of the unpurchased tickets must be held until 10am local time on the day of the game for which the respective teams are participating. At that time, these individual game tickets should be available for sale.

Brian

Holding down the fort in Section B. (Section A's brother in arms, together we rise Or something like that.) Tickets reserved last night!

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Some more info such that folks can understand how this works for NCAA regional play (at least the way I understand it) .

200 tickets must be held for each of the three visiting teams for the games in which they participate. All of these tickets are considered prime tickets (location between first and third base). Tournament book purchases are allowed, but not required. That is, they can opt to purchase tickets only for their team's game. All of the unpurchased tickets must be held until 10am local time on the day of the game for which the respective teams are participating. At that time, these individual game tickets should be available for sale.

Brian
    Good info. How will these tickets be sold at 10 a.m. on gameday? First come fist serve or will they go down a list?

15. Default Re: Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post

Brian
    ---Will some of these be grandstand seats??

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information