Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Don't let them spoil it. We keep winning in multiple sports on their network and how they regret to us will clearly not change anytime soon. Someone is making sure that that does not change, but that a conspiracy theory for another conversion.

I'll take being one of the most successful softball programs in the history of the sport. They can call us what they want, but I'll call us Louisiana and I'll call us winners.
    I'm sick and tired of the enormous disrespect. Especially for this softball programcan't take my joy for this one away though

Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Thank You to the Lotief's & Ladies way to represent CAJUN NATION!!!

3. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    The female usually stuck to ragin cajuns while the guy lafayette d us to death
    What happened jllanclos? I thought he was your twitter bud?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I really like these young ladies. Geaux Cajuns!

Guys, I thought Alex Stewart pitched with a lot of courage today. A&M can really hit and I knew she'd give up runs. But she never pitched scared. And, she made the adjustments during the week on the illegal pitch thing.

She kept throwing strikes. and just about every one of her ten strikeouts were big.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Guys, I thought Alex Stewart pitched with a lot of courage today. A&M can really hit and I knew she'd give up runs. But she never pitched scared. And, she made the adjustments during the week on the illegal pitch thing.

She kept throwing strikes. and just about every one of her ten strikeouts were big.
    She battled all day. The whole team never once thought about losing. What a game!

Both pitchers deserve a pat on the back and a couple of Advil.

I say that if you want to finally get it change I would send an e-mail to John Skipper the President of ESPN, couldn't find his e-mail or contact information. The only thing I can find as far as contact information is.

http://espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=espncscontact

Last 4 innings no runs correct?

10. Default

She competes. That's all you can ask.

11. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Some may recall that I was excited to play the two Texas bib boys. Coach got what he needed today, wins and recruiting bonus points in a state we need to recruit well in.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    "The Lafayette Cajuns".😂
    Had never heard the line of shineola before.until today. F em. Win the whole damn thing, let Mike go off on someone at the presser.

I said it yesterday, I feel this year they've really gone out their way to Lafayette us, must be a pay incentive for saying Lafayette. 💩

Not ONE Louisiana this weekend. Obvious marching orders.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Some may recall that I was excited to play the two Texas bib boys. Coach got what he needed today, wins and recruiting bonus points in a state we need to recruit well in.
    They may be "big" in name, but we were the big boys (girls) in that regional. Ask Texas-Austin and TAMU. The compitition was a good prep for OU. They will be tough.

14. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I say that if you want to finally get it change I would send an e-mail to John Skipper the President of ESPN, couldn't find his e-mail or contact information. The only thing I can find as far as contact information is.

http://espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=espncscontact

I just sent my email. I am not a big name guy, mostly because I believe that we will eventually win the name thing. But watching the Extra Innings coverage and hearing us called "Lafayette" for the entire show (except for twice at the end) was insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Last 4 innings no runs correct?
    First base umpire gave them 3 runs. The missed call in the first, and the "error" on Gremillion. Vincent held the bag until the catch, THEN came off. Alex pitched well enough to win in 7.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information