Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

1. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I went the ugly route. Nice does not work. I expect ZERO response. I did ask the $64 question.who.
    _______

First time for me. I'm that disgusted with ESPN.

It has become more than obvious your organization has ZERO respect for the use of "Louisiana" on the part of the University of Louisiana-Lafayette. Not once did I hear Texas-Austin (or other hyphens) this weekend. Please don't send me a condescending email, it's gotten that obvious. Your staff comes to our parks, see "Louisiana" on the field, scoreboard, stadium, uniforms but yet it's like Louisiana alone is curse word to you people.

This weekend's softball coverage was a disgusting race to see which one of your announcers could say Lafayette the most. Our staff has made their wishes clear multiple times to use a legal name, yet it goes ignored by ESPN. Your studio guy took it to a new low.Lafayette Cajuns. BTW, Fox gets it right most of the time.

It's almost as if using "Louisiana" alone will get someone fired at ESPN this year.

To my question.Who is the road block at ESPN? And should I just cut the cord now?
    There is a news article coming out soon about kickbacks in the advertizing industry. Not related to UL's situation but related to the age old "follow the money" claim.

The disuse of Louisiana is so blatant, I would not be surprised to someday find out these "national" media reporters were paid to silence use of Louisiana.

2. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

I think it is related!! cant wait, please post the links!

Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

It kind of makes you wonder why the University spends time and effort publishing a "Media Guide" if the Media refuses to use the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I feel an email to T-Joe is imminent.
    Or irrelevant. He seems to have been unaffected in his course in recent years in regards to this issue. Doubt any letters or emails going to him will get us anywhere.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I feel an email to T-Joe is imminent.
    Brother, he will not see it. His watch dog reads his emails, and I promise you she is very protective of her boss.

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Let me say this because I'm not interested in discouraging people from emailing Dr. Savoie, but it is a known fact that many emails sent to him have been scanned and filtered by his main subordinate in his office. How do I know this? Because that person has confronted several people that I know, that have sent emails to the president. How could this person know the content of those emails unless she had read them? I understand why he may do this, but it doesn't give me great confidence that he reads a large number of emails outside of his close circle of peers and subordinates.
    BINGO!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There is a news article coming out soon about kickbacks in the advertizing industry. Not related to UL's situation but related to the age old "follow the money" claim.

The disuse of Louisiana is so blatant, I would not be surprised to someday find out these "national" media reporters were paid to silence use of Louisiana.
    So my post @ being paid by the Lafayette wasn't far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    Sec network shows our highlights then proceeds to talk about how Texas A&M got screwed out of a win by the umpire calling that batter out when she stepped out of the box. Just laughed at the whole thing. Geaux Cajuns!
    Ha! Congratulations to aTm for scoring a run with a player that was out twice at 1st before eventually scoringand those plays come with video evidence that is not even remotely controversial. Rivaled only by our sixth man in basketball. Stuff happens.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Brother, he will not see it. His watch dog reads his emails, and I promise you she is very protective of her boss.

Z
    c'mon, z-man, stop being so pc and cryptic. just out the woman already.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    c'mon, z-man, stop being so pc and cryptic. just out the woman already.
    you go first!

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Ha! Congratulations to aTm for scoring a run with a player that was out twice at 1st before eventually scoringand those plays come with video evidence that is not even remotely controversial. Rivaled only by our sixth man in basketball. Stuff happens.
    Stuff does happen. She said you can't call that in that situation. Bs yeah you can lol

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Is that section in background reserved for aggies? Looks empty,
    Yes, Section 109 was reserved for A&M fans. It was around half full.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread Information