Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

1. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

No doubt ou is tough! But probably more respectful than tx am\ espn. And if we advance there is one less team to worry about in okc!

Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Thursday Friday regional

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    First base umpire gave them 3 runs. The missed call in the first, and the "error" on Gremillion. Vincent held the bag until the catch, THEN came off. Alex pitched well enough to win in 7.
    I was watching on ESPN3 and looked like she was off the bag.
    I agree the ump missed the girl getting picked off of first by Elkins in the 1st inning.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Great game. The tougher they are. the sweeter they are.
    Statement above is so true. Reminds me of a saying I pass on to my kids and professional mentees; NOTHING Good ever comes easy. That is applicable for the softball game today and the entire conference baseball season. Hard to have a sweeter taste than we experienced this weekend.

5. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I was watching on ESPN3 and looked like she was off the bag.
    I agree the ump missed the girl getting picked off of first by Elkins in the 1st inning.
    .Was the first base ump checking illegal pitches and missed the early departure from first base!?,?,

CONGRATS LADIES !!!!

7. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    CONGRATS LADIES !!!!
    I watched our game and skipped around to the other16 venues and nobody that I saw came close to the UL spirit and certainly not close to the volume!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I watched our game and skipped around to the other16 venues and nobody that I saw came close to the UL spirit and certainly not close to the volume!!!
    THIS

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Guys, I thought Alex Stewart pitched with a lot of courage today. A&M can really hit and I knew she'd give up runs. But she never pitched scared. And, she made the adjustments during the week on the illegal pitch thing.

She kept throwing strikes. and just about every one of her ten strikeouts were big.
    Absolutely correct, Jay! One of the best games I have ever listened to! Great call from Foote & Bobby! Alex was nails today. Tough, tough, tough! Very proud of these Ragin' Cajuns! Let's go give 'em hell in Norman! Then on to OKC!

Thurs 8 PM
    Fri 6 PM
    Fri 9 PM

Per OU

11. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Guys, I thought Alex Stewart pitched with a lot of courage today. A&M can really hit and I knew she'd give up runs. But she never pitched scared. And, she made the adjustments during the week on the illegal pitch thing.

She kept throwing strikes. and just about every one of her ten strikeouts were big.
    Saw your tweets to adam, next life? You mean you will lafayette us to death as well?

Louisiana at Oklahoma

Game 1 - Thurs @ 8PM, ESPN2
    Game 2 - Fri @ 6PM, ESPN2
    Game 3 - Fri @ 9PM, ESPNU

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Saw your tweets to adam, next life? You mean you will lafayette us to death as well?
    Who was the guy announcer on Bases Loaded?

How can you not love the Cajuns right now with softball and baseball showing up!!!!! Two words for Alex Stewart: guts and heart

15. Default Re: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    How can you not love the Cajuns right now with softball and baseball showing up!!!!! Two words for Alex Stewart: guts and heart
    That is an understatement!!!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread Information