Thread: It starts up the middle

1. UL Softball It starts up the middle

UL — Although Louisiana leads the nation with 98 home runs, many of the Cajuns' meat-and-potatoes moments come when they are not at the plate.As the Cajuns (43-7) prepare to host their NCAA regional at Lamson Park, including a 6 p.m

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate

2. Default Re: It starts up the middle

"Although the Louisiana-Lafayette"

THE Louisiana-Lafayette?

The Advocate is tripping all over themselves in trying to keep Louisiana's identity hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "Although the Louisiana-Lafayette"

THE Louisiana-Lafayette?

The Advocate is tripping all over themselves in trying to keep Louisiana's identity hidden.
    Yep, lol. Sure seems like keeping us in 'our place' is more important to them than good reporting.

Default Re: It starts up the middle

Actually, the reporting by our beat writer for the Advocate, Luke Johnson, is very good. The disrespect that the owner, publisher and editors is another matter entirely. With the exception of Luke, all LSU sock puppets.

5. Default Re: It starts up the middle

Luke should break away and start his own media company. Cover Cajun sports exclusively. He'd put the other rags out of business before New Years.

6. Default Re: It starts up the middle

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Actually, the reporting by our beat writer for the Advocate, Luke Johnson, is very good. The disrespect that the owner, publisher and editors is another matter entirely. With the exception of Luke, all LSU sock puppets.
    ---Which brings up a situation/decision--DON'T BY THE PAPER OR ADVERTISING!!! With as many threads that have appeared on here with complaints about our athletic name

why not back our real supporter---the DA??? What happened to the days of the independent journalist---agree whole heartedly with where the blame lies, but does the writer actually want the ULL or UL usage

Maybe a column on it would be interesting!!! Oh, and I have stated on here and personally---he is a gifted player in his field!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Which brings up a situation/decision--DON'T BY THE PAPER OR ADVERTISING!!! With as many threads that have appeared on here with complaints about our athletic name

why not back our real supporter---the DA??? What happened to the days of the independent journalist---agree whole heartedly with where the blame lies, but does the writer actually want the ULL or UL usage

Maybe a column on it would be interesting!!! Oh, and I have stated on here and personally---he is a gifted player in his field!!!

Because the DA articles are poor?

8. Default Re: It starts up the middle

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Because the DA articles are poor?
    ---OK--your thoughts, but I think you should call us ULL from now on since you, by your actions are supporting their rejection of our name!!!

---OK--your thoughts, but I think you should call us ULL from now on since you, by your actions are supporting their rejection of our name!!!
    Boomer, i think you should call us ULL from now on since you watch ESPN(see how crazy that sounds)

Cancelled Advocate last week.

Go drive by Pete's.ULL vs. ULM on their video display at Johnston. Seriously, Pete's?!

I hope our esteemed administrators aren't scared to put "Louisiana" on the scoreboard at Lamson today. Have some pride and guts.

It brings up nothing for me Boomer.I read Luke's articles onlinefree

Thread Information