Thread: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

1. Alumni University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

The University of Louisiana awarded degrees to 1,676 graduates during Spring 2016 Commencement ceremonies on Friday.

More.

Louisiana.edu

2. Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    The University of Louisiana awarded degrees to 1,676 graduates during Spring 2016 Commencement ceremonies on Friday.

More.

Louisiana.edu
    About 1700 more going out into the world calling their Alma Mater---Louisiana or UL--well hopefully!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    About 1700 more going out into the world calling their Alma Mater---Louisiana or UL--well hopefully!!
    I'm not usually one to nitpick the name thing, but the keynote speaker used "ULL"

4. Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I'm not usually one to nitpick the name thing, but the keynote speaker used "ULL"
    ---Who was this???I am still trying to recover from the ULLs on the softball screw job of last night!!!

Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

More.

Louisiana.edu
    And unfortunately, only 4-8% will give back to the university in some form.

6. Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Dr. Craig M. Walker has no heart.

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

I still remember my two graduations from UL like they happened yesterday. A lot of blood and sweat.but it was very well worth it!

Thread Information