Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

Default Re: How will this effect baseball?

I wondered if anybody would find that. I followed think to the suit and downloaded it. I still say I would not want to be a defendant in this case. Jury trial too (if it gets to that).

Allegations of corporate officers violating their fiduciary duty to a publicly traded company are almost certain to spark an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission. And one would surely expect the Federal Bureau of Investigation to come calling as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I wondered if anybody would find that. I followed think to the suit and downloaded it. I still say I would not want to be a defendant in this case. Jury trial too (if it gets to that).
    My hope and prayers are that the Russo family comes out of this well, they are good folks. But if anyone is taking this lightly, they had better get their head out of the sand. Baker & Hostetler is one of the top law firms in the country and they don't lose many cases. No CDS here, just reality.

5. Default Re: How will this effect baseball?

Well if Russo and company are innocent, then it's sad that they will have to spend a fortune vindicating themselves. But if, and its a big if, Russo and company did steal money from Superior Energy then we have no business taking some of that money. Yes without question Robe deserves a new stadium but not with ill-gotten money. We all have to wait and see how this plays out. At present its a civil matter and that could take years to play out.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/n.raud/83509842/

Scott says we don't "anticipate" any problems. I hope he is right.

http://theind.com/article-23118-Laws.-millions.html

Here's a more in depth article of the whole situation. We do work for Superior and we did some work for Renegade.
    Without saying someone is guilty, I'll tell you this. It all makes sense now

Quote Originally Posted by Guidry3 View Post
    Likely the most said with the fewest words of any post in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Boy View Post
    Well if Russo and company are innocent, then it's sad that they will have to spend a fortune vindicating themselves. But if, and its a big if, Russo and company did steal money from Superior Energy then we have no business taking some of that money. Yes without question Robe deserves a new stadium but not with ill-gotten money. We all have to wait and see how this plays out. At present its a civil matter and that could take years to play out.
    I could careless if the money came from Blood diamonds sales

http://theind.com/article-23118-Laws.-millions.html

Here's a more in depth article of the whole situation. We do work for Superior and we did some work for Renegade.
    After reading the article with more in depth info, I wonder if Stabil Drill has a controller set up under the CFO? ____ like this usually happens when the CFO's reach extends too far into the bowels of the company, where they should not be. CFO's are usually sharp financial minds who, when left to their own devices can get themselves in hot water. Idle hands are the devil's playthings.

I would also like to know if Superior had a full bore Financial Statement Audit done on Stabil Drill before Consolidation? An extra set of eyes would have caught this. I know for a fact that audit statutes call for a vendor list showing concentrations of where the company is spending there money. Again this may have all been lost in Consolidation. Don't skimp on accounting.it can save your ___.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    After reading the article with more in depth info, I wonder if Stabil Drill has a controller set up under the CFO? ____ like this usually happens when the CFO's reach extends too far into the bowels of the company, where they should not be. CFO's are usually sharp financial minds who, when left to their own devices can get themselves in hot water. Idle hands are the devil's playthings.

I would also like to know if Superior had a full bore Financial Statement Audit done on Stabil Drill before Consolidation? An extra set of eyes would have caught this. I know for a fact that audit statutes call for a vendor list showing concentrations of where the company is spending there money. Again this may have all been lost in Consolidation. Don't skimp on accounting.it can save your ___.
    Superior aquired Stabil Drill long before these other companies were established. This has only been going on for about 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I could careless if the money came from Blood diamonds sales
    Ha, Blood Diamond park. gotta be a real Lannister to say; eF prophecy. eF fate. eF everyone who isn’t us.

Superior aquired Stabil Drill long before these other companies were established. This has only been going on for about 8 years.
    Makes even more sense, that they created it after the sale to Superior. Boy howdy.that does not look good. It even sets up motive for the scheme.standard of living. That one time sale made life pretty fun. I've never been rich, but I would think taking a step down money wise would suck something fierce. This sucks.on so many levels.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: How will this effect baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/n.raud/83509842/

Scott says we don't "anticipate" any problems. I hope he is right.
    I am sure he doesn't. That statement does not reassure me, however; since he also did not foresee conference realignment [3 times], problems with the proposed CST contract, problems with the last time we were ready to upgrade Moore or problems when he told Lotief to take a hike.

15. Default Re: How will this effect baseball?

To be kind to Farmer he's a lightweight and not up to his Job in the 21st century. He may have been OK in 1976, but the job since musical conferences is so much bigger.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information