Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs. Tech

Default Louisiana vs. Tech

Any announcement on tonight's pitching matchup? Im guessing Hogan Harris gets the nod for the Cajuns.

2. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Tech

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Any announcement on tonight's pitching matchup? Im guessing Hogan Harris gets the nod for the Cajuns.
    Harris was the speculation on here for the McNeese game that ended up getting cancelled, which was also the 2nd midweek game that week and I believe Jevin Huval was going to get the start.

It might be Huval again.

Default Re: Louisiana vs. Tech

I'm thinking Jevin Huval get the start. Look for him to go 2 to 3 innings with Harris coming in for 2 to 3 innings as well. Then Bazar or Charpentier with a few others. Probably throwing at least 5 arms tonight.

4. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Tech

Robe said last night that Hogan would get the start and go "a few innings" if he was pitching well.

5. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Tech

The way we hit he'd better be Nolyn Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Robe said last night that Hogan would get the start and go "a few innings" if he was pitching well.
    Tech throwing their ace again?

#worldseries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The way we hit he'd better be Nolyn Ryan.
    This!

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

F Tech

9. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Tech

Can't find anything that has Tech naming a starter for tonight.

They pitched 5 guys last night in a 9-7 win against McNeese state. I forgot Lolly polly ace's name that threw about 140 pitches against us in February.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    They pitched 5 guys last night in a 9-7 win against McNeese state. I forgot Lolly polly ace's name that threw about 140 pitches against us in February.
    Tyler Clancy

He hasn't pitched since a game on 4/10 vs. WKU

According to the Shreveport Times, La Tech has a new #1 "with ace Tyler Clancy injured three innings into his start against Western Kentucky."

It's just speculation and the two may not be related, but an injury? Who didn't see that coming?

It matters not who threw what last night. It's all hands on deck for them tonight. It's obvious their coach has little no regard for the health of his pitchers- example throwing a kid in February on short rest for 130 pitches against us on a Tuesday.

According to the Shreveport Times, La Tech has a new #1 "with ace Tyler Clancy injured three innings into his start against Western Kentucky."

It's just speculation and the two may not be related, but an injury? Who didn't see that coming?
    you don't say!?!?

Certainly not their knuckle-headed coach, who only cares about getting to his next gig. I hope Clancy remembers how he was treated.maybe he should've looked into how they treat their 'live' mascots before hitching his wagon to them. Lol.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information