Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Polls - April 25

Default Baseball Polls - April 25

Default Re: Baseball Polls - April 25

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    D1Baseball - #18 (prev #24) - http://www.d1baseball.com/rankings/d.ings-april-25/
    Baseball America - #23 (prev #24) - http://www.baseballamerica.com/colle.JKhxIGGML0F.97
    Perfect Game - NR (prev NR) - http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/.?article=12382
    Collegiate Baseball - TBA (prev NR)
    Coaches Poll - TBA (prev #24) -
    NCBWA - TBA (prev #20)
    Perfect game is a very interesting poll. 😉 How is UL not ranked in that one???

Quote Originally Posted by UL_BayouCajun View Post
    Yeah.polls are really 'interesting.' In the BA poll, both Tulane and Rice are rated significantly higher that us, yet we are way ahead of them in rpi. Makes you really wonder how some of these people conjure up their lists.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Yeah.polls are really 'interesting.' In the BA poll, both Tulane and Rice are rated significantly higher that us, yet we are way ahead of them in rpi. Makes you really wonder how some of these people conjure up their lists.
    We all know the ranking that really matters. Polls are for the fans. Stay the course and keep finding ways to win and we'll be fine in whatever ranking they put out there. We're in late April with an RPI of 12. I don't know about you guys, but I'd have taken that in a heartbeat after that 3 game losing streak to Little Rock(2) and LSU-BR(1) this time last month.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UL_BayouCajun View Post
    They hate our base running.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post

Brian
    I think there are quite a few of us at times that hate our base running!

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post

Brian
    They are not alone. We need to get that fixed before S-BC tourney & beyond.

Quite a jump for Coastal . NR to 15.

Anyone else feel like Collegiate Baseball pollsters are just butt-hurt that they ranked us #6 preseason and we made them look bad with our bumpy run out of the gate? Lol. I mean you realize we went from #6 to UNRANKED in 1 week and we haven't been back since. Seems like they were really ticked off at us and said to hell with UL! And now even though we have been pretty good as of late and other polls are taking notice, Collegiate Baseball still feels the burn from their bold preseason ranking of us.

Lol, I just picture some petty d-bags sitting around a table discussing the rankings and black-balling the Cajuns because we made them look bad to start.

Might be a good SNL skit, if done right.

We can now add coaches poll: Louisiana @16.

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa./coaches-poll/

13. Default Re: Baseball Polls - April 25

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Anyone else feel like Collegiate Baseball pollsters are just butt-hurt that they ranked us #6 preseason and we made them look bad with our bumpy run out of the gate? Lol. I mean you realize we went from #6 to UNRANKED in 1 week and we haven't been back since. Seems like they were really ticked off at us and said to hell with UL! And now even though we have been pretty good as of late and other polls are taking notice, Collegiate Baseball still feels the burn from their bold preseason ranking of us.

Lol, I just picture some petty d-bags sitting around a table discussing the rankings and black-balling the Cajuns because we made them look bad to start.

Might be a good SNL skit, if done right.
    I thought the same thing today when I was looking at WarrenNolan.

But then MelRock posted our offensive stats for the year and I get why they wouldn't let us back in the top 25.

All polls updated now

15. Default Re: Baseball Polls - April 25

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    They are not alone. We need to get that fixed before S-BC tourney & beyond.
    Of course, I offered this in jest.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information