Thread: Cajuns on a roll

1. UL Baseball Cajuns on a roll

The Louisiana baseball team is back home for a five-game week at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field, and it is rolling.

The Cajuns (24-12) have won 12 of their past 15 games, nine of which were played away from their home field. Now they'll ge...

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate

Default Re: Cajuns on a roll

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    The Louisiana baseball team is back home for a five-game week at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field, and it is rolling.

The Cajuns (24-12) have won 12 of their past 15 games, nine of which were played away from their home field. Now they'll ge...

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate

Let's Geaux and do this.!!!

We've got a decent good to get to 30 wins before 15 losses. I'm expecting we get at least one rainout this week (hopefully vs. The colonels)

4. Default Re: Cajuns on a roll

I hate any rainouts, because I want the Cajuns to play and win. But I agree if we are going to get a rainout, Nicholls is the best option. I would like to play and beat McNeese because of the RPI bump it could give us compared to NSU.

Take it easy on my poor Cowboys and our weak mid-week pitching if the rains hold off Wednesday night.

We got SLU and that hot cocky hitter of theirs this weekend. We need a break.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
    Take it easy on my poor Cowboys and our weak mid-week pitching if the rains hold off Wednesday night.

We got SLU and that hot cocky hitter of theirs this weekend. We need a break.

Doc
    I think you guys should just rest all of your starters and pitch a walk on pitcher.....Big series this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_UL View Post
    I think you guys should just rest all of your starters and pitch a walk on pitcher.....Big series this weekend.
    Nah, we will probably pitch Austin Sanders, who has developed into our mid-week starter. Same guy you guys saw earlier in the year in Lake Charles. He pitched last Tuesday at LSU and the week before against Houston.

Doc

Hey, Luke. You think you could find a picture of Tony without purple and gold and LSU in it?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
    Nah, we will probably pitch Austin Sanders, who has developed into our mid-week starter. Same guy you guys saw earlier in the year in Lake Charles. He pitched last Tuesday at LSU and the week before against Houston.

Doc
    Yeah.....He looked great against LSU........Saw the box score from the Houston game. He is pitching his ___ off.

10. Default Re: Cajuns on a roll

Quote Originally Posted by Go_UL View Post
    Yeah.....He looked great against LSU........Saw the box score from the Houston game. He is pitching his ___ off.
    --We are starting our LC area team---Poncho, Leger, Fontenot,Trosclair, and Lee and Zaun to back up!!!

Thread Information