Thread: UNO Game postponed to May 17th

Default UNO Game postponed to May 17th

Default Re: UNO Game postponed to May 17th

My street is flooded. Bummed I won't get to watch the Cajuns tonight. On the other hand, that lets us throw Evan at them later.

It'll be 3 at South Al (day off) @UNO. Nice RPI boost before the tourney

We have good momentum right now and taking tonight off is needed not to burn our guys out with a treacherous week This works in our favor

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We have good momentum right now and taking tonight off is needed not to burn our guys out with a treacherous week This works in our favor
    Yeah, as much as I could use another Cajun baseball fix tonight, I have to agree. We've got a tall order playing 3 straight against SE. They lost last night at Southern Alabama 2-1 and will enter every one of our games with the intent to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Yeah, as much as I could use another Cajun baseball fix tonight, I have to agree. We've got a tall order playing 3 straight against SE. They lost last night at Southern Alabama 2-1 and will enter every one of our games with the intent to win.
    I will be a little tougher at the end. A three game series at South Al ending on Sunday, a Tuesday game against UNO, and a Thursday series starting against ULM. In other words, seven games in nine days.

6. Ragin' Cajuns UNO Contest Postponed to May 17

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball contest against New Orleans scheduled for today at 6:30 p.m. has been postponed to May 17 at 6:30 p.m. due to heavy rains and flooding in the New Orleans area on Wednesday.

Homes SO Clean

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    South Alabama, not Southern Alabama. Just nit picking.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    South Alabama, not Southern Alabama. Just nit picking.
    We're not playing the Southern Alabama Leopards?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I will be a little tougher at the end. A three game series at South Al ending on Sunday, a Tuesday game against UNO, and a Thursday series starting against ULM. In other words, seven games in nine days.
    Well , I would rather face ulm in 3 game series with all those weekly games than SouthEastern this week. This works out better now. We have better competition this week.

Thread Information