Thread: Football Season Ticket Renewals Due April 29

1. Ragin' Cajuns Football Season Ticket Renewals Due April 29

The renewal process for Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football season tickets is currently underway and fans are encouraged to renew their tickets for the 2016 season by April 29.

Default Re: Football Season Ticket Renewals Due April 29

Send the invoice and it will be taken care of.

Sad day for the Hawk. Letting my cousin buy my tickets this year. Hope to be back next year. They never said being an adult was supposed to be fun. I'll be back.

Have you guys received your invoice in the mail? I have not yet received mine and my invoice has not yet been posted online in my "ticket manager" account.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Have you guys received your invoice in the mail? I have not yet received mine and my invoice has not yet been posted online in my "ticket manager" account.
    We received an e-mail Friday that the online ticket manager invoices have been pulled off because of a possible conflict with the new Louisiana tax laws that just went into effect on the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We received an e-mail Friday that the online ticket manager invoices have been pulled off because of a possible conflict with the new Louisiana tax laws that just went into effect on the 1st.
    Thanks. I have multiple e-mail accounts and apparently didn't check the account linked to my ticket manager account. I'll keep an eye on my mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Thanks. I have multiple e-mail accounts and apparently didn't check the account linked to my ticket manager account. I'll keep an eye on my mailbox.
    Here you go.

There are a lot of questions surrounding the new state sales tax that goes into effect today. Until those questions have been answered, the ability to renew football season tickets online using Account Manager function has been suspended.

Only online sales using your Account Manager option is currently impacted. You can still renew your 2016 football season tickets by calling the Cajundome at (337) 265-2357 or stop by the Cajundome Box Office.

We will notify you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks.

With the Oil and Gas in the crapper, this would be a great time for the school to do a little PR and grant A LOT of grace time for folks to renew.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    With the Oil and Gas in the crapper, this would be a great time for the school to do a little PR and grant A LOT of grace time for folks to renew.
    And it's tax season!

Yep I renewed online two weeks ago probably saved a little money before the new tax.

Well the "Bell" has wrong for the first round in Baton Rouge.

How much will Beer cost now? It's a sin to drink at the Cajun Dome, the Tigue and Cajun field.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    That would make way too much sense for our outstanding PR/marketing department, etc.see Alden report

Thread Information