Thread: About Jep leaving

Default About Jep leaving

we are loosing a good player and a good person for the community and no ones going to post about his depart.

Default Re: About Jep leaving

Jeppy is one of my favorite players. Met him during training camp, during lunch break, he was the first guy to come to eat at Brewski's and he came and talked with us ladies that cooked their meal. Ever since, he always stopped to chat when he saw any of us.

I'll miss his visit at every home game before the doors opened, he would walk to the concession stand and get his snickers bar that he eats before every game (gotta get the chocolate fix) and he always stopped at the booster club table to say hello.

We'll miss you Jeppy!!! Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Marlene

We should all be very happy for John. He was offered a job doing what he went to school for and it is an excellent opportunity for him. Congrats!!

that danny we are very excited for him it still doesnt make it easy to tell him bye. he really gave the kids all the attention and time that he could to help and get the kids into hockey. its going to be weird without him and not having the hockey camps that he put on for the kids hopefully someone will continue what he started. but for jon we wish him the best of luck and have already told him that if he needs anything up there to call and we could get it to him. its just hard seeing such a great guy leave the area

Talked to him at the public skate and he did seem like a really good guy. What type of work is he going into?

someone said run a hockey rink and coach a team i know he's not playing hockey. but i think he has a business degree and thats what he was doing before he started playing hockey was run a hockey rink and coach

Thread Information