Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: RP 2016 Spring Fundraiser

Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    As is often the case throughout society...the many benefit from the labors of the few.
    Yep, that's a shame. On this thread I counted 15 members who have confirmed giving. In that number includes poor Boomer who can't figure if he's given or not.

Come on people. Turbine, what do we have 1,500 registered members??? And that doesn't include the lurkers who use this site daily and should be contributing.

Bump for Friday Pay day!

Thanks for what you do Turbine! Just made a donation.

Also, I like the option for recurring payments. Just like many of us do to split up our RCAF donations you can do same for Ragin Pagin.

You won't miss $5.00/month but I am sure if 100 members did this Turbine sure would notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Bump for Friday Pay day!

Thanks for what you do Turbine! Just made a donation.

Also, I like the option for recurring payments. Just like many of us do to split up our RCAF donations you can do same for Ragin Pagin.

You won't miss $5.00/month but I am sure if 100 members did this Turbine sure would notice it.
    $5/month = $60/year X 100 people = $6000/year

I bet he would notice it!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yep, that's a shame. On this thread I counted 15 members who have confirmed giving. In that number includes poor Boomer who can't figure if he's given or not.

Come on people. Turbine, what do we have 1,500 registered members??? And that doesn't include the lurkers who use this site daily and should be contributing.
    15 donations out of 1500 members is pretty sad. Especially, considering the use and information Cajun Fans get from this site.

snote.....are you planning on having Turbine on your show anytime soon like you have done during the fundraiser in previous years? Last year, I was busy with work during the online fundraiser and hearing Turbine on your show reminded me to log in and donate.

Only 98 members have even clicked on this thread. That's sad.

If you assume the avg donation is about $25. That's still not enough $ to get to the goal.

15 donations out of 1500 members is pretty sad. Especially, considering the use and information Cajun Fans get from this site.
    Well that doesn't necessarily mean only 15 donated...i donated last week but didn't post it on here. I plan on donated again next week when my income tax comes in.

7. Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

---I/we have had to change cards a few times this year with identity theft----Purchased something at W-Dixie in Abbeville and 15 minutes later it was used in Lancaster, Texas--SF does a good job of tracking this---Anyway T-Bine PM me where you moved to and I can drop off a check!!! What if there was a charge for every post---Kidding!!!

I like this idea.

Just donated. Everyone should help out.

It's time to go to a pay site!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Done. I plan on circling back and donating again at a later date. Thanks for you efforts Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    There was a pay site. A lot of RP posters were completely against it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    There was a pay site. A lot of RP posters were completely against it.
    Because many are freeloaders. I don't know of any system with widespread freeloading that works. The only thing that props this one up is Turbine's wallet.

Not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Because many are freeloaders. I don't know of any system with widespread freeloading that works. The only thing that props this one up is Turbine's wallet.

Not fair.
    I'm all for it. 100 of us at $5 per month, we could cover all Turbine's expenses. The rest who can't find $5 can find their own site.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information