Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22

Thread: Baseball v. Tulane 3/8/16

Default Re: Baseball v. Tulane 3/8/16

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We can't keep giving away baseball games, and I'm not defending the mental errors or bad decisions, but c'mon man. We haven't played a scrub schedule. We aren't awful. We just have a lot of immature baseball minds out there right now.
    I'm beyond frustrated with this team if you can't tell. We aren't awful, we just play like it. If we can only allow 1 run a game, we would be ok.

2. Default Re: Baseball v. Tulane 3/8/16

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    I'm beyond frustrated with this team if you can't tell. We aren't awful, we just play like it. If we can only allow 1 run a game, we would be ok.
    Understandable. The one and ONLY thing I'll compare this team to last year's team is that the mistakes we're making are all fixable. I'd rather be a team with lack of confidence but loads of ability than vice versa. Now granted, I'm not sold on Talbot, but our Head guy is pretty good

Default Re: Baseball v. Tulane 3/8/16

I'm just hoping that our Jucos and younger guys dont have the mental toughness of a mashed potato. If they do, we could be in for a long season. To have all the physical talent and to do nothing with it would be a shame I'm still holding out to evaluate after 28 games . Man about town is right, I'm sold on Robe but he cant do everything

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    So we should probably be 0-4 against instate teams right now but we have a good team?
    IMO this team isn't good, but is very close to being very good. Just marginal issues all of which can be corrected plus bad luck

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22

Thread Information