Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana at McNeese

Default Re: Louisiana at McNeese

Southeastern is gonna beat the snot out of us.

4 losses so far.

La Tech - got beat
    TCU - got beat
    Texas Tech - Gave it away
    McNeese - beat ourselves

Hey look at the bright side, we only got beat twice!

Maybe we go undefeated the rest of the way? lol

Y'all remember that time we were like 24 and 2 and calculating RPI jumps during the games? Yea, that was fun.

Well at least we have a chance down the road to even things with Tech and the Pokes. I have a feeling that Robe is gonna forget his Christian Ways at practise.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Don't question my fandom. I'm a season ticket holder and will always be a Ragin Cajun. I'm at every game if I can make it. Even if I can't my ticket are being used. I do however feel I have the right to voice my displeasure on a message board.
    Oh yeah. The "people who know baseball" will tell you that you're not a true fan for complaining about a loss. Then they'll act like they're better than you and tell you that you don't understand the game. Then they act like they will be happier when no one shows up to the games. Then they'll turn around and complain that attendance is low. It's all so confusing.

Tulane and LSU look way better than us right now. Ugh

The past two years we have gotten off to slow starts. What do u think is the issue here

Maybe our players started drinking gatorade as opposed to the ole water hose?

Outside of Edwards who has been ok.our juco guys all look like high school freshmanlost.

10. Default Re: Louisiana at McNeese

I can understand breaking new guys in Experimenting with lineups and guys not being comfortable yet Moment being "too big" for younger players The game of baseball "getting" you from time to time

What I do not understand is why this offense is being dominated by sub par pitching? 2 games in a row, mid week starters for schools that will not be in regionals carved us up.

Absolutely ZERO fire in that dugout tonight. The scrappy, dirtbag, grinding mentality is completely gone from '14-'15 teams. Team looks luthergic, uninterested and entitled. New guys look scared to death and lost at the plate. Half of our lineup looks like they're guessing rather than having an approach.

HOW THE HELL IS BASE RUNNING AN ISSUE?! We've run ourselves out of an inning in every game we've played thus far.

These observations have nothing to do with the loss of Clement. What an embarrassing, frustrating performance tonight.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I blame the Athletic Performance Center. Let the softball team use it and send all other student athletes back to the Cox building.
    Seems to be the only team at this school who knows how to compete-no matter who the opponent is. God Bless Mike

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Honestly guys, we're not a good team right now. Hopefully we're eventually a good team. I'm hoping Talbot can get the bats fixed and we didn't lose all of our offensive prowess when Deggs took the Sam Houston St. job.
    thats what it looks like right now. missing deggs

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Oh no, not questioning yours. First time season ticket holders. Hope that clarifies. No offense meant towards you.

Losing to that POS junior college in anything is totally unacceptable. HUD, take note!
    losing to them in baseball is bad. If we lose to them in football, that is just unacceptable

Hold on everyone, we just need to figure out our identity first then we can just go out and play baseball. Until then, we will watch everyone with no identity crisis score runs (even the newbie D1 teams like UNO)

Didn't we play .500 ball thru mid season last year? That ended fairly well.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information