Default Re: Louisiana at McNeese

Louisiana 2 7 4
    McNeese 7 7 0
    FINAL

Ryan st high wins it 7-2

Awful.

I blame the Athletic Performance Center. Let the softball team use it and send all other student athletes back to the Cox building.

Well, hope robe has a good azz chewing motivation speech planned. I'm sure he's even more disappointed than us.

Thousands of people bought season tickets to watch this team. First ever sell out of season tickets. And this is what we get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Thousands of people bought season tickets to watch this team. First ever sell out of season tickets. And this is what we get to see.
    Wagon getting lighter?

This team is supposed to rely on starting pitching and defense starters are performing very well and defense has been God awful to start year.hitting not a strong point but we have to score more than 2 against a team like this

Errors in the fieldErrors on the bases another L

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Wagon getting lighter?
    Don't question my fandom. I'm a season ticket holder and will always be a Ragin Cajun. I'm at every game if I can make it. Even if I can't my ticket are being used. I do however feel I have the right to voice my displeasure on a message board.

Managed to pull em out at home this year. but have clearly not been a good team on the road away from the Tigue. Need to find some way to weather these guys.

MAybe when our guys hear their fans start to question there performances, heart and other things they might find it deep down to prove us wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Don't question my fandom. I'm a season ticket holder and will always be a Ragin Cajun. I'm at every game if I can make it. Even if I can't my ticket are being used. I do however feel I have the right to voice my displeasure on a message board.

Oh no, not questioning yours. First time season ticket holders. Hope that clarifies. No offense meant towards you.

Losing to that POS junior college in anything is totally unacceptable. HUD, take note!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Oh no, not questioning yours. First time season ticket holders. Hope that clarifies. No offense meant towards you.

Losing to that POS junior college in anything is totally unacceptable. HUD, take note!
    Understood. Long time fan, but first time season ticket holder here as well. Hope we get it turned around. I would hate my first year as a season ticket holder to be a disappointment.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information