Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Honestly guys, we're not a good team right now. Hopefully we're eventually a good team. I'm hoping Talbot can get the bats fixed and we didn't lose all of our offensive prowess when Deggs took the Sam Houston St. job.
    We are soft, only Thurman, Robbins and clement played under Deggs. Talbot and Deggs come from same hitting Philosophy but are polar opposite personalities. from one of the greatest baseball movies ever "we have no marbles"

Default Re: Louisiana at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by CajunB28 View Post
    This is gonna be a long season. So much for the high hopes we had.
    season isn't over by far. Just very frustrating and disappointing in early stretch

Game over

It's bad out there right now.

were not capable for a major rally yet.

Leave it to a UL athletic team to disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    were not capable for a major rally yet.
    I would literally be absolutely SHOCKED if we came back in the 9th. I give it about 2% chance to happen. And I'm being generous.

In all honesty though, we had to all expect these growing pains. Just ignore the rankings. It's how we finish the season that will count. I'm still confident in our weekend pitching. but what these midweek flaws are telling me is that we probably don't sniff a host spot. Unless something dramatically changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    I would literally be absolutely SHOCKED if we came back in the 9th. I give it about 2% chance to happen. And I'm being generous.

In all honesty though, we had to all expect these growing pains. Just ignore the rankings. It's how we finish the season that will count. I'm still confident in our weekend pitching. but what these midweek flaws are telling me is that we probably don't sniff a host spot. Unless something dramatically changes.
    i totally expected growing pains this year until after the 28th game. But to get ran out of Lake CHarles is another issue

HOSTING?!?!?

You want to talk about HOSTING?!?!?

We are losing to the likes of LA Tech and Ryan Street a high and you want to talk about HOSTING?!?!?

I mean, we're talking about HOSTING HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We are soft, only Thurman, Robbins and clement played under Deggs. Talbot and Deggs come from same hitting Philosophy but are polar opposite personalities. from one of the greatest baseball movies ever "we have no marbles"
    Agreed - these boys are good but it's time for their balls to drop

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    i totally expected growing pains this year until after the 28th game. But to get ran out of Lake CHarles is another issue
    4 errors isn't growing pains.that was all upper class menthat is bad, sloppy lazy baseball

You want to talk to about hosting you may want to go talk to Coach Mike. That team is ready to talk about hosting.

i have a feeling the word "soft" will begin to surface

Lets see if we don't struggle against sacred Heart this weekend their era is 11.68 and opponent ba of .355

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    i have a feeling the word "soft" will begin to surface
    Could you really disagree with it?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information