Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Louisiana at McNeese

Default Re: Louisiana at McNeese

I can't believe I am the one who will say this. We will be fine. The pitching will hold, bats will warm up and we will settle on the 9 positions. Once we getting the pieces in place we will be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I can't believe I am the one who will say this. We will be fine. The pitching will hold, bats will warm up and we will settle on the 9 positions. Once we getting the pieces in place we will be dangerous.
    I think so too. Just gonna have to be patient and trust in Robe's process. I think it'll pay off

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    a beer it is. The stat I choose that Mcneese will finish with more of is drawing (BB) bases on balls. They seemed way more patient at the plate than we do and that Southland pitching might be all over the place
    I like that! This will be a fun one and will give me a reason to look at McNeese stats the rest of the season. I was kind of being sarcastic about the Southland. When it comes to baseball they aren't bad. They obviously aren't the ACC or SEC but they can play some pretty good ball.

We have to warm up the bats this weekend or I'll be a little worried that we'll be capable of doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    I think so too. Just gonna have to be patient and trust in Robe's process. I think it'll pay off
    Same here.

I'll say this, if there were one aspect of the game I'd want us to be rock solid in throughout the season it would be pitching. The other aspects of the game are more likely to develop as the season goes on. Pitching can certainly improve over the course of the season but I'd much rather start strong there

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I'll say this, if there were one aspect of the game I'd want us to be rock solid in throughout the season it would be pitching. The other aspects of the game are more likely to develop as the season goes on. Pitching can certainly improve over the course of the season but I'd much rather start strong there
    couldn't agree more. well said

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information