Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Exchange Between UL MBB Assistant Coach Murphy and Dave Schultz

Default Interesting Exchange Between UL MBB Assistant Coach Murphy and Dave Schultz

Start listening around the 49:00 minute point of the show.

https://soundcloud.com/deltamediacor.dave-schultz-5

Default Re: Interesting Exchange Between UL MBB Assistant Coach Murphy and Dave Schultz

SCHULTZ HAD A GOOD POINT. The Mcguire analogy was spot on.

3. Default Re: Interesting Exchange Between UL MBB Assistant Coach Murphy and Dave Schultz

It's a riveting exchange.

I find it interesting that Murphy was "confident" the shooters would hit some 3s because they were coming home. Unless it's changed, I'm pretty sure the SunBelt Tourney isn't played in Lafayette. So if we're using their own words, how does that help us in the 3 games in March?

I'd love to see the shot chart honestly.

At any rate, good to see a media outlet put the screws to a staff member of this basketball program.

Default Re: Interesting Exchange Between UL MBB Assistant Coach Murphy and Dave Schultz

Can we get a recap? Won't let me advance on mobile

Yes Its rare to see a coach held to task but i heard it this morning and Schultz was making a legit point

Wow, listening to this interview gives me even less confidence in Marlin's coaching staff. This guy got totally defensive for no reason. He was talking in circles about bragging about scoring 80 points per game yet can't hit the 3.

Do you think that Coach Murphey really believes that the Cajuns will magically get red hot from behind the arc for the rest of the season?

He stated that if the Cajuns can get hot from behind the arc they can make a runthat applies to every single team in the country guy!

NOTHING from this season indicates that the Cajuns will suddenly get hot from 3 point land.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yes Its rare to see a coach held to task but i heard it this morning and Schultz was making a legit point
    You think that "The Voice of the Ragin' Cajins" would ever ask a coach the REAL questions like this????

LOL at the thought of that.

Wow4 for 29.keep jacking it up guys.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    CC if you just hold the screen and swipe left, it will advance.

Questions were great. Very fair questions.

Laughing AT your guest, the reason I usually do not listen to that Yankee dip. And a good reason for any guest to not return. I'd love more follow up but won't be surprised we do don't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Yep slide the soundbar to the left and it should work. Don't try to advance the timer it just starts over.

Interesting for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Laughing AT your guest, the reason I usually do not listen to that Yankee dip. And a good reason for any guest to not return. I'd love more follow up but won't be surprised we do don't get any.
    I know Dave well enough to say he was trying to lighten the interview up because he knew Murphy was getting frustrated. Murphy knows him well enough by now, this isn't he first interview with Dave Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I know Dave well enough to say he was trying to lighten the interview up because he knew Murphy was getting frustrated. Murphy knows him well enough by now, this isn't he first interview with Dave Schultz.
    Considering Schutz's show is the first local one at 0600 hrs, I enjoy his show more now than when he first came down here. His views offer a different perspective from a "outsider's" view.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

He wasn't laughing AT his guest. He was laughing bc he couldn't believe how defensive and mad his guest was getting for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Considering Schutz's show is the first local one at 0600 hrs, I enjoy his show more now than when he first came down here. His views offer a different perspective from a "outsider's" view.
    Well, I didn't post the interview to debate Dave Schultz's show. But, I do realize a large number of posters on Ragin' Pagin do not listen to that station because it doesn't have local personalities and they have different points of views that they are uncomfortable with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information