Thread: LA Set To Host 31st Annual Louisiana Classics

1. Ragin' Cajuns LA Set To Host 31st Annual Louisiana Classics

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns golf team returns to action this week as the squad hosts the 31st annual Louisiana Classics at the par-72, 7,098-yard Oakbourne Country Club starting Monday.

2. Default Re: LA Set To Host 31st Annual Louisiana Classics

I will be going by after lunch. Heard G and Stevie P talking about it this morning. Glad for the coverage. Anyone that enjoys being on the course, Oakbourne or just watching really good Golf should give it a shot. Not to mention, we have some talented guys playing well right now.

Default Re: LA Set To Host 31st Annual Louisiana Classics

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I will be going by after lunch. Heard G and Stevie P talking about it this morning. Glad for the coverage. Anyone that enjoys being on the course, Oakbourne or just watching really good Golf should give it a shot. Not to mention, we have some talented guys playing well right now.
    I need to start taking some time off and going to the tournament. Coach Theo is a great guy that brings in some talent. We just need to keep that talent healthy.

its fun having the top ranked team in the field too, played out there yesterday before the college-am started, those guys can hit it pure

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I need to start taking some time off and going to the tournament. Coach Theo is a great guy that brings in some talent. We just need to keep that talent healthy.
    First class guy, knows what he's doing. Cajun Golf is headed for great things

Not to mention, I never miss a chance to walk Oakbourne. Have they broken ground on the training facility yet?

Have they broken ground on the training facility yet?
    I do not think so, I talked to Theo at one of the basketball games and he didn't mention it. It is time to help him raise some money. He has a couple of nice donors, but I think he could really build a program with some extra money. All are great students as well.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I do not think so, I talked to Theo at one of the basketball games and he didn't mention it. It is time to help him raise some money. He has a couple of nice donors, but I think he could really build a program with some extra money. All are great students as well.
    This has been on my mind as well.

Maybe a new donor tourney at Oakbourne? I'd like to get more involved. I know there are plenty of golf players/fans that would get behind the team if they were approached.

Thread Information