Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs. Rice

Default Louisiana vs. Rice

I just realized about an hour ago that I have the MLB network, so I'm watching TCU hammer Rice 8-0 in the 3rd.

Rice is 3-3 and heading to 3-4. Tomorrow's game looks to be a battle between 2 teams that came in with high expectations, but are struggling. Someone will salvage something out of the weekend. Let's just hope it's the guys in red.

Default Re: Louisiana vs. Rice

We shall see.... We about 15 games from getting to the real UL team!!

Well, they called the game after 7. 10 run rules I guess. It would have been nice to see Rice use another arm. Anything that would work in our favor would be welcome.

We look bad right now, don't expect much right now

1-4 hole hitters aren't an issue. Trosclair is coming around I believe. 5 through 9 is a totally different story. And our SS issue worries me. I thought the starter would have been Kennon Fontenot. If things keep going like this we might see him there. And I think we can all agree that Brenn is a man.

What are we going to put on top of that Rice? Its time to get those bats 1-9 cooking and stirring up the Gumbo, catch everything we can and put it in the Gumbo, while making no errors!

Rice was run ruled last night and is desperate like us. We are both 0-2 on the weekend, and VERY MUCH need a win!

Lets get back on track fellas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Lets get back on track fellas!!!
    This is the game to do it. Going 0-4 this week, well, many of us may have to take a break from Ragin Pagin for a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    This is the game to do it. Going 0-4 this week, well, many of us may have to take a break from Ragin Pagin for a day or two.
    I'm trying to be patient and understand its a long season, but man it has been rough this week.

11. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Rice

For those of us returning from The classic, what establishments around Lafayette are showing the games?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    For those of us returning from The classic, what establishments around Lafayette are showing the games?
    Any place with CST, I'm sure.

or Directv (674)

I'm looking for Nick Lee to take a big step from last week similar to Hogan. Beers are chilling. I'm ready for some baseball!

Good luck with BWW even knowing the game is on. Friday we had to ask 2xs for the game to even grace a tv. But worst of all, they turned it off in the middle of the 5th to put it on ESPN while it was showing a 30 for 30 short on bowling. Yep that happened.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information