Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Baseball season tickets

Default Baseball season tickets

I'm cursing myself for not jumping on baseball season tickets when I had the chance. No tickets available right now for the opener. Anyone willing to sell me a pair of tickets? Or a season's worth of tickets? Lol.

Default Re: Baseball season tickets

They'll still sell individual tickets before each game so you should be fine. I'm really glad I held on to my season tickets last year when I lived out of state. Friday can't get here soon enough.

They said that there will be something like 700 tickets for sale. The capacity is 3700+ and they sold 3000+ season tickets. They had to hold back about 700 for visiting team or locals. But I am sure that the 700 will be gone by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    They said that there will be something like 700 tickets for sale. The capacity is 3700+ and they sold 3000+ season tickets. They had to hold back about 700 for visiting team or locals. But I am sure that the 700 will be gone by Friday.
    Keep in mind that there are about 100-150 seats held for players/staff parents or family. They also have to keep a minimal amount for opponents families and fans (I'd guess another 100-200).

5. Default Re: Baseball season tickets

It's game week.

At what point do we add seating?

I'll probably take some grief for this, but here goes: How many pine trees do we need behind the outfield fence? I feel they could cut every other (that's half) of the pine trees down and most people would not even notice.

Let's please get some outfield bleacher seating. If we aren't going to cut the trees, build the bleachers around them. We've had obstructed view from the light poles in our regular stands for years (yes, I know the light pole issue has been fixed this year).

I know M.L. "Tigue" Moore, arranged for pine seedlings to be planted right behind and all the way around the outfield wall, but I think if he was alive today he would not want those trees to impede the progress of growing the baseball program at UL. I'm not suggesting cutting all the trees down, but there has to be some middle ground that would allow the preservation of the trees and stadium expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    At what point do we add seating?

I'll probably take some grief for this, but here goes: How many pine trees do we need behind the outfield fence? I feel they could cut every other (that's half) of the pine trees down and most people would not even notice.

Let's please get some outfield bleacher seating. If we aren't going to cut the trees, build the bleachers around them. We've had obstructed view from the light poles in our regular stands for years (yes, I know the light pole issue has been fixed this year).

I know M.L. "Tigue" Moore, arranged for pine seedlings to be planted right behind and all the way around the outfield wall, but I think if he was alive today he would not want those trees to impede the progress of growing the baseball program at UL. I'm not suggesting cutting all the trees down, but there has to be some middle ground that would allow the preservation of the trees and stadium expansion.
    Maybe we should build a new grandstand/stadium after this season?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Maybe we should build a new grandstand/stadium after this season?
    Get back with me when you find out how many additional seats are actually going to be added to what we have now. Thanks in advance.

The only problem with bleachers in the out field you would need port o lets and some form of concessions out there. Unless they find a way to connect that to the stadium.

Get back with me when you find out how many additional seats are actually going to be added to what we have now. Thanks in advance.
    600 +

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    The only problem with bleachers in the out field you would need port o lets and some form of concessions out there. Unless they find a way to connect that to the stadium.
    And you will sell them for peanuts.put party decks out there for rent and for students.

Get back with me after they build it and see if you are still complaining.we aren't adding seating before Friday.so I'll just wait for the new stadiumthat will have added seats and the ability to bring in additional seating for regionals and supers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    600 +
    In 2003, we added 755 seats and here we are again needing more seats. I guess I just dream big and have hopes of the program getting better and continuing to break season ticket sales records every year.

How many more tickets could we have sold this year? I tried buying some additional season tickets through my business to give to clients, but was told it was sold out.

I will be selling a few series and week day games that I can not attend. Two good seats in Section K1 on the aisle. Plan to put them on the ticketmaster site but it is currently down.

Quote Originally Posted by 225cajun View Post
    I will be selling a few series and week day games that I can not attend. Two good seats in Section K1 on the aisle. Plan to put them on the ticketmaster site but it is currently down.
    Yeah I had problems with it as well. I'll probably try and call them tomorrow if it is still giving me problems.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information