Thread: Audio: Birds Eye View PreSeason interview with coach Robichaux

1. Default Audio: Birds Eye View PreSeason interview with coach Robichaux

Jay Walker can be heard live on Birds Eye View weekdays from 3pm to 6pm on ESPN 1420.

Default Re: Audio: Birds Eye View PreSeason interview with coach Robichaux

Thanks

Really good stuff. Tony sounds really excited about the pitching staff. I'm glad Alex gets to concentrate on hitting, he could be special with his running ability. I, like Tony, am also worried about our pop in the lineup. Hopefully getting Thad off his knees will help his bat. His power can be scary if he can find some consistency. With this schedule we can come out on fire. Like Tony said this could be his deepest staff ever. We keep a consistent bat, with 15 of the first 17 at home this team can build some confidence to carry into conference play.

I think we have a realistic shot at a 40 win season. With the looks of the SOS that might not get us an at-large, but it's a damn good start.

With this pitching staff though I like us winning the conference. I also think the mid week games could be alot of fun this year if you know what i mean.

I'm ready....... anybody, anybody??????

4. UL Baseball Re: Audio: Birds Eye View PreSeason interview with coach Robichaux

I'll take 40 wins!

I'm ready.

AND I think the big bats will be more in play than the interview would lead me to believe.

5. Default Re: Audio: Birds Eye View PreSeason interview with coach Robichaux

Who are the "pop" guys? Has Thad progressed in the off season? If he can find the ball, that guy is capable of hitting 20 HR's. I know Bowman can get into a few pitches, so if he's going to lead off, that will be a unique player in a crucial spot. I like our arms in the OF, and I like the catcher change up.

I agree that this pitching staff can be dynamic. I'm excited to see what the bullpen can do. Potentially dominant stuff back there.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    _ Who are the "pop" guys? Has Thad progressed in the off season? If he can find the ball, that guy is capable of hitting 20 HR's. I know Bowman can get into a few pitches, so if he's going to lead off, that will be a unique player in a crucial spot. I like our arms in the OF, and I like the catcher change up.

I agree that this pitching staff can be dynamic. I'm excited to see what the bullpen can do. Potentially dominant stuff back there. _
    Trust me nobody will hit 20+ homers at Tigue Moore Field.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    _ Trust me nobody will hit 20+ homers at Tigue Moore Field. _
    Especially with more night games.

8. UL Baseball Re: Audio: Birds Eye View PreSeason interview with coach Robichaux

Baseball primer reboot

Thread Information