Thread: Youth robotics team coached at Louisiana bound for international competition

1. Default Youth robotics team coached at Louisiana bound for international competition

Team Phoenix, a youth robotics team coached at UL, is headed to international competition thanks to a strong showing in a recent state contest.

More.

Louisiana.edu

Default Re: Youth robotics team coached at Louisiana bound for international competition

This is pretty awesome. My daughter is expressing interest in robotics. Even though she is just in the 7th grade, she is already looking at schools who offer majors in robotics. I keep telling her that we have a good school right in our back yard. A part of me think she just wants to explore the world.

College was not on my radar in the 7th grade. Hell, when I was in college it was barely on my radar.

3. Default Re: Youth robotics team coached at Louisiana bound for international competition

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    This is pretty awesome. My daughter is expressing interest in robotics. Even though she is just in the 7th grade, she is already looking at schools who offer majors in robotics. I keep telling her that we have a good school right in our back yard. A part of me think she just wants to explore the world.----Ask VOB and me about daughters wanting to get out of Dodge! LOL

College was not on my radar in the 7th grade. Hell, when I was in college it was barely on my radar.

Thread Information